Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer @ BETSOL
University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
Ashok Reddy is an experienced leader with a track record of delivering technology that enabled organizations to cut costs and drive growth. In the past decade he and his team have consistently exceeded targets for software quality, business process automation and cost control. He looks forward to using his technical and management skills to drive efficiency and
Ashok Reddy is an experienced leader with a track record of delivering technology that enabled organizations to cut costs and drive growth. In the past decade he and his team have consistently exceeded targets for software quality, business process automation and cost control. He looks forward to using his technical and management skills to drive efficiency and innovation in the technology sector.
Vice President, Business Development @ 1. Successfully launched new service delivery capabilities
2. Delivered sequential growth in Support Services
3. Added $4M net new annual revenue to the telecom portfolio From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Greater Denver AreaDirector, Technology, Strategy and Development @ 1. Enable new service offers from Avaya by delivering the technology platform that propels the offers
2. Analyze financial and market data to ensure that any additional spending drives better performance in the market
3. Set up a new low cost site that was operational and effective within one month
4. Led the transition away from a fixed cost delivery model by hiring contractors to handle intermittent spikes in business needs From January 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 4 months) Senior Manager, Technology Strategy and Development @ Managed global software development and test teams across five cities in three countries - US, Australia and India.
1. Eliminated waste by implementing a solution to remotely upgrade Avaya's flagship product line - Communication Manager and its gateways and Circuit packs. This eliminated Avaya's need to send technicians onsite for major upgrades
2. Business process was improved by eliminating manual labor in gathering customer configuration when migrating customers across different product platforms.
3. Applied strategic thinking by connecting the dots and rolling out the first compatibility matrix in Avaya spanning its entire portfolio. Its usefulness is validated with the 150K+ hits it receives in a year.
4. Built new network monitoring products (Patented) that have been well received by customers.
5. Developed metrics for software quality and improved it quarter over quarter.
6. Centralized 65 software development projects into one source control(SVN), defect tracking(JIRA) and code inspection(Crucible) platform. This helped geographically dispersed engineers work efficiently and reduced operational costs to the company.
7. Defined test automation targets for each quarter and reduced the manual test effort. Not only did the quality of testing improve but fewer engineers were needed to do manual testing.
8. Launched a successful initiative for consistent use of wiki's to share project related information.
9. I deployed a google mini search appliance to search across disparate sites in Avaya to help engineers find the information they need.
10. Transformed the development process to an incremental funding model with defined business benefits (MMF) to enable the team to work on tasks that matter the most to the business. From July 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 7 months) Member of Technical Staff, Research and Development @ 1. Implemented SIP trunking in Avaya's flagship product - Communication manager
2. Designed and developed new features in communication manager. These features include
(a) Separation of Bearer and Signaling in a call to provide rich features over analog trunks
(b) Implement Syslogging for Circuit packs shipped with Communication manager
(c) Implement Audits for SIP trunking in communication manager
(d) Implement Advanced SIP telephony features
(e) Implement RFC's such as RFC 3311, RFC 3323, RFC 3515, RFC 3264
3. Worked with team members from Toshiba in a co-delivery model to develop custom Avaya enterprise solutions to the Japanese market
4. Worked in Global product introduction where I was responsible for Beta trials of new Avaya products
5. Worked in Advanced Diagnostic Engineering team where I was responsible for troubleshooting customer issues. This team provided the highest level of technical support in Avaya. From January 2001 to June 2008 (7 years 6 months) Greater Denver Area
MS, Computer Science @ Kansas State University From 1999 to 2001 BS, Computer Science @ University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering From 1994 to 1998 Websters Ashok Reddy is skilled in: Product Development, Software Development, Vendor Management, Strategic Thinking, Business Process Improvement, Technical Hiring, Managing multiple locations, Network Engineering, Real Time Monitoring, SIP, SIP Trunking, Troubleshooting, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Avaya IP Telephony
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension