Business Growth Consultant and Coach (personal and business) @ NRH (No Red Herrings) - Strategy, Consulting and Coaching
Director @ NRH (No Red Herrings) - Coaching Division
BA, Journalism and Marketing @
New York University
My mission is to help passionate professionals fulfil their vision and cultivate abundance throughout their whole life.
Clients come to me for business growth or improvement strategies, and/or alignment in their psychology to obliterate the patterns and stories that might be standing in the way of them getting to the next level. I work with them to
My mission is to help passionate professionals fulfil their vision and cultivate abundance throughout their whole life.
Clients come to me for business growth or improvement strategies, and/or alignment in their psychology to obliterate the patterns and stories that might be standing in the way of them getting to the next level. I work with them to determine the most effective path to get them from where they are to where they want to be and then I help them execute those plans to ensure they get the results they want. It is a collaborative and co-creative partnership based on results, not time, and guided by the following principles:
* major focus on authenticity
* a rigorous commitment to honesty
* 'imperfect action' instead of perfect stagnation
* acknowledging connection with others, community, world
* integrity, trust, honour and respect
* getting tangible, measurable business results that directly and positively impact the bottom line
My background is business growth and development with a specialised knowledge of integrated marketing. My corporate experience focused on securing and leveraging partnership deals with Major Fortune 500 companies and I am currently 1 of only 5 consultants in Australia using the Power Marketing Program, a new approach that consistently returns 4 to 10 times higher ROI than typical marketing and advertising methods used today. My passion is restoring honour and integrity to business, where character counts for everything. I help GOOD people and GOOD businesses become better.
I would be honoured to connect with you and share ideas on how to fulfil your unique vision and take your business to the next level.
Results Coach @ Business Growth Consultant and Coach (personal and business) @ (Aug 14, 2013) This is just a placeholder description -
I work with business owners and operators to get them ethical growth and revenue results faster and easier than they can on their own. From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Director @ NRH is a transition and integration coaching consultancy for executives and executive expats living and working in offshore financial locations designed towards business growth for the company and personal and professional fulfilment for the expat.
We have identified four key transition points in the average tenure of an international job assignment and we work with motivated and driven executives to maximise and optimise integration for outstanding results on every level.
Our primary clients are executives in the international finance and legal industries who are committed to challenging the status quo and raising the bar. For the majority of international workers, the expat lifestyle brings additional stresses and pressures for the already strained C-level executive. We are committed to changing that by redirecting focus and shifting mindsets and acting as the 'sail trimmer' to ensure our clients stay on the course that will get them to their outcomes.
We work with our clients one-on-one via phone and Skype and we also create tailored workshops and seminars for small groups who are aligned in purpose and outcome.
The NRH Network of Grace, is the non-profit sector of the company. Here, we coach and mentor young people (16+) who are either natural leaders and already striving to make a difference in their life, or students who may not be academically gifted but who may need encouragement to listen to their own unique inner voice and become leaders in the changing landscape of today's world. From April 2010 to Present (5 years 9 months) Business Coach @ ActionCOACH emerged as an overnight success in 1993 when Action’s founder Brad Sugars began conducting seminars and workshops for small to medium business owners throughout Australia and New Zealand. For the first time, these business owners had access to hundreds of amazingly powerful, yet relatively simple and affordable sales, marketing and team building strategies that resulted in dramatic improvements in turnover & profit.
Since that time more than hundreds of thousands of people have attended Action’s popular seminars learning what past & present clients can now attest to… Appointing an Action Business Coach can be the single, most effective profit making initiative any business owner can make in their business. Not only is the coaching system powerfully effective, it is also very affordable for most businesses.
Our Vision: “World Abundance through Business Re-Education”
ActionCOACH is a team of committed, positive and successful people who are always striving to be balanced, integral and honest. We will work within our “14 Points of Culture” to make sure that everyone who touches, or is touched by the ActionCOACH team, will benefit greatly and in some way move closer to becoming the person they want to be or achieve the goals they want to achieve.
We will work in co-operation with all those who believe they are our competition. We are in the business of ‘Edutainment’. We will educate ourselves, our client and all those with whom we work, while we entertain them & create a fun learning environment. We will educate our clients in world class marketing and business development techniques using audio, video, CD’s, simple workbooks, workshops, seminar formats & other technologies.
Our products & service are of the highest quality, value for money and whether sourced from within or externally will always add the most value and use the latest and most effective training methodologies available. From September 2012 to 2012 (less than a year) Regional Promotions Consultant @ * Business development via new partnerships
* Strategic initiatives to broaden the scope of existing partnerships
* Leveraging US and European relationships
* Extending and maximising promotional deals initiated by our US and European offices throughout Asia Pacific
· Succesfully proposed, created and implemented a new Regional Asia Pacific role
after identifying untapped marketing and promotions opportunities in Australasia
whilst covering maternity leave for the Australian National Promotions Manager.
· Led a team of 13 territories in the negotiation and procurement of national and
multi-territory promotional partnerships consistent with global strategies and
initiatives resulting in first time deals with Energizer, Schick, Lexmark, Kingston
and Acer Computer.
· Leveraged partnerships originating from Fox Head Office to include Asia Pacific
territories thereby maximising territory marketing budgets by as much as 80%.
· Negotiated between Fox Head Office, Fox Asia Pacific territories and Regional
corporate partners (including McDonalds, Coke, KFC, Nestle, Panasonic and LG)
to streamline and integrate campaign objectives and bridge cultural diversities.
· Solicited and opened new discussions for pan-regional Asia Pacific partnerships
with Group M, PepsiCo, Coke, Cadbury Schweppes, Mars, Dell, Visa and HSBC.
· Centralised communication between US based Head Office and our Asia Pacific
territories to more effectively and efficiently compile reports and analyses and
balance the specific needs of Asia Pacific with global directives. From 2006 to 2010 (4 years) National Promotions Manager @ · Opened discussions with Samsung, initially for the release of `Fantastic Four' where they increased their advertising support from an initial $200,000 spend to $750,000, a 73% increase. Have now set up an ongoing partnership for future films.
· Initiated and developed promotional campaign with Nine West for the release of `In Her Shoes' which led to $473,000 worth of sales for Nine West in a 4 week period. The promotion was recognized by Fox Head Office in LA as one of the best examples of integration and execution in the global campaign.
· Developed 3rd party and media cross-promotions for the theatrical release of `In Her Shoes' that effectively increased our media budget by 40%.
· Presented promotional idea for `In Her Shoes' that Los Angeles based Head Office subsequently presented to all worldwide territories to emulate.
· Spearheaded a comprehensive and multi-dimensional $2 million promotional sponsorship campaign that would effectively integrate Coles, Coles Express, News Ltd and FMCG partners through the release of Ice Age 2.
· Negotiated 3rd party promotions with Angus & Coote, Lancaster and Garnier Fructis for the release of `The Family Stone' to give the film massive retail presence during the Christmas/New Year period when foot traffic is at its heaviest but when retailers very rarely allow `external' promotions in-store. The Lancaster promotion (`Lovely') was shown to all territories with instructions to replicate where possible.
· Negotiated front cover tip-on for bumper Christmas issue of Dolly magazine for `Cheaper by the Dozen 2', resulting in $85k worth of exposure, nearly 275% ROI
· Worked with Optimedia to develop unique radio promotion for `The Family Stone' resulting in a 300% ROI on our media buy. From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Director @ PREPP was a marketing consultancy I established in the British Virgin Islands developed to facilitate Fortune 500 companies marketing efforts in the Caribbean during high season. We also worked with local business to increase and maximise their sales and marketing potential through promotional merchandise expansions and sponsorship deals for key events during the year.
· Secured four of the biggest companies on island as clients within one year of start-up, generating approximately US$100,000 in promotional merchandise sales.
· Encouraged Sail Caribbean to expand their merchandise range leading to an 800% increase in orders and a reciprocal increase in sales for them.
· Recognised for outstanding service by Sunsail's head office in the U.K who subsequently considered PREPP for their worldwide merchandise and uniform orders after its Caribbean base reported a 42% increase in sales profit following our recommendations.
· Redesigned the back cover of the national phone book to incorporate a call-to-action message and a price freeze for automotive distributor who were launching the Kia Sorento. Tied this into a test-drive promotion that quadrupled sales leads during
launch week and led to an immediate increase in purchase transactions.
· Discovered a previously untapped market in the Caribbean and introduced US based corporate sponsors (American Airlines, Veuve Cliquot, Hawaiian Tropic, American Express and Evian) to sponsorship and promotional opportunities in the Caribbean that were previously beyond their reach but very much on target with their objectives (to tap into an affluent and captive audience in a virtually clutter-free environment).
· Elevated the British and US Virgin Islands Tennis tournament into an international,corporate sponsored event and presented an expanded idea to incorporate all worldwide PBI facilities and create an internationally branded sporting event. From November 2001 to May 2005 (3 years 7 months) Promotions Director - 'Big Brother' television series @ · Appointed to manage the sponsorship and promotional negotiations on behalf of Southern Star Endemol for the first `Big Brother' television series in Australia. This role was team-focused and essentially meant working very closely with Network Ten and Dreamworld to ensure we met and integrated all of our different objectives and that our corporate partnerships with Sony, iPrimus, Pizza Hut and Heineken represented the best interests of the principal stakeholders. From 2001 to 2001 (less than a year) Director of Promotions @ · Worked with GM to develop the first major corporate product placement deal with
an Australian film through a fully integrated through-the-line campaign with Esprit
in association with `Looking for Alibrandi' that included product placement, set
visits, in-store talent events and a cross-media campaign culminating in the release
of the film.
· Negotiated to have key artwork from Robin Williams' film `Flubber' painted onto a
spinnaker sail for the 1997 Sydney to Hobart race. This idea was subsequently
entered into the `Creative Excellence in Advertising' awards.
· Maximised promotional opportunity for animated film `Iron Giant' through an on-
pack promotion across Kellogg's children's cereal whereby we inserted children's
movie tickets into cereal boxes this had not been done on this level before and
Kellogg's reported well above average sales success during the crucial school
· Created a gift-with-purchase promotion for David Jones with Christian Dior in
association with `Practical Magic' and the launch of the fragrance `Hypnotic
Poison' that moved two weeks of stock in one weekend. We later created a similar
but refined promotion for `The Talented Mr. Ripley' with the launch of `J'adore'.
· Worked closely with Haven Licensing on `The Lord of the Rings' to pitch partners
who could develop sales and premium promotions that could potentially span all
three films. This ultimately led to the Cadbury Schweppes promotion that continued
throughout the trilogy. From 1996 to 2001 (5 years)
School of LifeBA, Journalism and Marketing @ New York UniversityFilm and Journalism @ University of Southern California Ashley Good, Strategist & Coach is skilled in: Building Strategic Relationships, Sponsorship Negotiations, Marketing Communications, Promotions, Writing, Integrated Marketing, Advertising, Executive Coaching, Coaching, Personal Development, Marketing, Business Strategy, Strategic Partnerships, Sponsorship, Strategic Planning