I am passionate about people and helping them. Ever since my sister survived cancer at the age of 2, I have developed a unique appreciation for life and have always wanted to leave my own fingerprint on the world in whatever way possible. I have embraced everything the world has had to offer and, as a result,
I am passionate about people and helping them. Ever since my sister survived cancer at the age of 2, I have developed a unique appreciation for life and have always wanted to leave my own fingerprint on the world in whatever way possible. I have embraced everything the world has had to offer and, as a result, have taken opportunities from a multitude of background and industries.
After solely being focused on a medical career my whole life, I have yet to decide on a career path, but am an ambitious, focused, driven individual that accomplishes tasks with efficiency and passion. I am interested in fields that incorporate: sales, management, science, computers or marketing, but will eagerly take on any new opportunity that comes my way.
Business Leadership Program - Global Sales @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Founder and President @ I founded my own charity that collects new or slightly used shoes for the homeless. Each year I collect over 800 pairs of shoes for local homeless shelters From June 2008 to Present (7 years 7 months) Vice President of Programming @ Vice President of Programming and Education
• Serves on Executive and programming board
• Oversees 13 other positions in department
• In charge of all chapter educational programming, sisterhoods, new member education, academics, and ceremonies
Director of Chapter Programming
• Plans and executes robust programming portions of chapter meetings
Executive Director of Campus Involvement
• Leads and directs all Alpha Phi Campus Involvement activities
• Serves on the Executive Council and Program Council
• Oversees and coordinates both community service and campus activities for the chapter
Web Design Chair
• Ensures all social media complies with brand identified by the Marketing and Membership Recruitment Departments
• Managed Facebook page and website From November 2011 to June 2015 (3 years 8 months) Communications Intern @ • Works directly with the communication team to learn and assist with tracking press impressions and media value for public service announcement campaigns.
• Puts together collateral for public relations reports, recaps, etc.
• Assists the public relations department in day-to-day tasks, help pitch and track media outreach to publications, help to secure various special projects. From August 2014 to January 2015 (6 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaPhilanthropy Intern @ • The intern’s primary responsibility is to plan logistics for the 1st Annual Fundraising Gala that will benefit childhood cancer research. Duties include but are not limited to: donor research, creation of solicitation materials, venue logistics, guest list & management, entertainment, securing in-kind donation for the live & silent auction, and whatever other needs necessary to raise approximately $200,000.
• Plan and strategize other successful and creative fundraising events that will engage employees and optimize profit. Such events include but are not limited to restaurant fundraisers, Dodger Games, on site activities, etc.
• Continue to creatively motivate and educate fellow employees on the different visions and goals the company’s beneficiaries, Alex’s Lemonade Stand and the Starlight Foundation, have as they take a stand to end childhood cancer
• Manage and assist the office’s team in the Root & Wings Annual Walk/Run in Milwaukee, WI. Tasks include but are not limited to: securing runners and helping them raise money and awareness by creating easy to use fundraising tools and techniques, as well as publicizing the offices efforts, etc.
• Publicize the company’s philanthropic efforts to clients and current employees while simultaneously promoting awareness and education in the community, both on a national and local level. From June 2014 to September 2014 (4 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaFoundation Program Intern @ • Participate in the grant making process, including reviewing requests and vetting organizations, the Employee Volunteer Program and Company Initiatives
• Foundation Program helps allocate over $3 million from the Resnick family that support nonprofit organizations focused on education, mental health, veterans, arts and the environment. From March 2014 to June 2014 (4 months) President @ • A week long event that unites all 6 Greek Councils (about 4,000 students) in various activities such as Greek Games, Kick-Off, Community Service activities, and an awards gala
• We raised over $4500 for our beneficiary Mattel Children’s Hospital From September 2013 to June 2014 (10 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaVice President of Programming @ • Represent 1700+ sorority women
• Programmed Spring and Fall New Member Forum
• Head Chair of Greek Week Executive Council and Head Chair of Blue and Gold Week From December 2012 to March 2014 (1 year 4 months) Assistant Heart Researcher @ • Assist world-class scientist with various experimental tasks including isolating aortic node valve cells, staining, and preparing of samples
• Analysis of experimental data
• Perform various tests on mice heart cells using a confocal, optical mapping, etc.
For more information:
http://www.cedars-sinai.edu/Research-and-Education/Research-Labs/Goldhaber/ From June 2011 to March 2014 (2 years 10 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDirector of Marketing @ • Manage and update all social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and educate clients on insurance plans From February 2011 to February 2014 (3 years 1 month) Tour Guide @ • A volunteer student organization that provides tours for elementary and junior high school students. • We give tours to school groups, community organizations, and/or non-profit organizations of approximately 10 to 50 people. From September 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 5 months) Corporation Committee @ • Organize corporate sponsors and food donations for UCLA’s annual 26 hour Dance Marathon, which raised over $475,000 this year
• Beneficiaries include: Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDs Foundation, Camp Kindle, and UCLA AIDs Foundation
• the largest student-run fundraiser on the West Coast, and the largest student-run fundraiser for Pediatric HIV/AIDS in the country From September 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 2 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaParticipant, Volunteer, and Campus Representative @ UCLA @ • Volunteer abroad program in Nicaragua that empowers and develops rural communities by building secondary schools
• Co-Founder of GIVE @ UCLA- club on campus that helps fundraise GIVE’s trips to Tanzania and Nicaragua
• Constructed a technical school in Nicaragua using 15,000 repurposed plastic bottles From June 2012 to July 2012 (2 months) Nicaragua
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Psychobiology @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2011 to 2015 Thousand Oaks High School From 2007 to 2011 Ashley Rosenberg is skilled in: Social Media, Event Management, Public Speaking, Research, Marketing, PowerPoint, Public Relations, Community Outreach, Community Service, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Teamwork, Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension