A Sales and Marketing professional by qualification, Arnimaal is currently working as a Product and Business Development Manager with Clasico Brands based out of Dubai, UAE. Her role is an interesting mix of New Product Development, Category Management, Trade Marketing and Business Development in a highly energetic and entrepreneurial start-up environment across the deodorants, men's grooming, oral
A Sales and Marketing professional by qualification, Arnimaal is currently working as a Product and Business Development Manager with Clasico Brands based out of Dubai, UAE. Her role is an interesting mix of New Product Development, Category Management, Trade Marketing and Business Development in a highly energetic and entrepreneurial start-up environment across the deodorants, men's grooming, oral care and fragrances categories.
Arnimaal has over 5 years of cumulative experience of working in the Sales and Marketing function across Consumer Goods, Executive Search and Education Industry.
In her last role, Arnimaal was independently handling the $13.5 Mn. pre and post shave category at Super-Max as an Assistant Brand Manager. The products handled included shave gels, foams, creams, after shave lotions and deodorants.
Prior to joining Super-Max, Arnimaal worked as an Associate Consultant with an Executive Search Firm called EMA Partners International. This profile was a blend of conducting exhaustive primary and secondary research along with constant client engagement.
Arnimaal started her career post an MBA from ICFAI Business School in the year 2010 with a start-up named Mind Edutainment in the Education Sector where she worked as a Sales, Marketing and Operations executive.
A highly focused go getter, Arnimaal believes in competing with and outdoing herself every day. Energetic and enthusiastic, she aspires to live a life that is full of varied experiences, consequential learning and a positive contribution to the organization she works for and the whole society at large.
Product and Business Development Manager @ Product Portfolio Development & Management:
- Study the gaps in already cluttered product categories like deodorants, toothbrushes and soaps in order to identify a consumer proposition plan for each category and develop a product and price positioning and branding strategy for the product portfolio.
- Take a lead on designing the packaging for the complete range. This includes finalizing components (caps, actuators, cans) as per market trends and requirements, outer packaging design and colors, ensuring labeling and back-panel markings compliance (SASO, EU and Indian FDA)
Business Development & Strategy
- Long term and short term Sales objectives
- Sales and marketing support to the sales team in form of a comprehensive "sales enabler kit" which includes product teaser, marketing plans, sales training manuals, price modeling templates for different markets, sales forecasting basis initial pipe-filling and secondary sales/off-takes, logistics specifications for planning container filling analyzing profitability per order
- Working closely with the appointed distributor’s sales team for studying secondary sales and off-takes and developing plan to improve/enhance the same
- Category Management in terms of planogram, promotional calendar, merchandizing and communication for key accounts or special projects
- Identify category plans including range and merchandise proposals
- Development and execution of trade/consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales
- Provide feedback to management on new product launches
- Flawlessly execute launches to gain maximum distribution
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitable Trade Marketing activities
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
- Develop trade communications - traditional and digital From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Assistant Brand Manager - Systems and Toiletries Category @ - Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas for investment and growth
- Product pricing and positioning the category across regions
- Planning, monitoring and reviewing product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Developing and Coordinating product launch plans with the regional sales teams
- New and existing product development through ownership of the entire NPD process which includes initial research for identifying new product requirement, design and development, financial feasibility, market testing and product launch
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Overall P&L responsibility for the systems razors and toiletries category at Super-Max. This included shaving creams, shaving foams, shaving gels, aftershave lotions and deodorants.
I started my career at Super-Max as a Management Trainee which is an intensive 6 month all-round training program. It gave me a bird's eye view of the different functions and businesses of the organization. It consists of varied projects scattered across Sales and Distribution, Marketing, HR Management and Operations in multiple product categories and geographies.
Following this, I was appointed as a Business Manager within the CEO’s office. This was an interesting role that involved working on strategic projects driven by the Executive Office. The nature of projects ranged from New Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Brand Management, Corporate Communications, PR and Category Management.
My last role was as an Assistant Brand Manager - Systems and Toiletries Category From March 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 4 months) Associate Consultant @ EMA Partners International is one of the world’s leading retained executive search firms with 50 offices in 37 countries, and more than 200 qualified & experienced consultants.
Our expertise lies in providing senior-management and board-level resources for high-impact roles, across all sectors, by leveraging our global network to hire from, and within, various geographies. Many of our partners also provide value-added advisory services that focus on organizational structures and compensation benchmarking.
Our methodology includes a detailed, competency-based assessment of candidates.
A research cum client engagement profile wherein my primary responsibility is to minimize the Account Manager's involvement in the strategic and operational aspects of search execution and take up complete ownership of the search process. This includes:
• Partnering with the client to create the assignment brief
• Create and define search strategy as per the assignment brief
• Exhaustive Industry research
• Organization mapping
• Data analysis to identify appropriate sources for talent
• Client engagement through constant consultative feedback to the client in terms of availability and quality of talent
• Sourcing the candidate as per assignment brief
• Effectively positioning the client and the role to the candidate
• Conducting detailed candidate evaluations and writing exhaustive evaluation reports/dossiers
• Candidate positioning to the client
• Joining process support and billing;
Most Important KRA: Driving closures with minimum turnaround time. From September 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 3 months) Gurgaon, IndiaProgram Executive @ 1. Preparing the sales funnel for assigned territory and accordingly
planning and executing the sales beat
2. Meeting and making presentations to key decision makers at
3. Facilitation and Delivery of program content
4. Delivering teacher and parent training workshops
5. Manage program implementation and operations in allocated
existing schools From February 2010 to July 2010 (6 months) Brand & Product Management Intern @ Ranbaxy Laboratory’s Global Consumer Healthcare Division as a part of my requirement towards completion of education at the Business School.
Project report covered the following:
Market and Competitor Analysis
Brand Extension Potential
Product Extension Potential
The report made and submitted by me was highly appreciated by the Top Management of the company. From February 2009 to May 2009 (4 months) Management Trainee @ All e Technologies is a leading provider of software solutions and services that help build systems fro extended enterprise.
A short term training stint with them included an assignment to assist with
-employee profiling and
-attendance and leave management. From July 2007 to September 2007 (3 months) Management Trainee @ "From Middle Eastern HR practices to cutting edge supply chain management practices, Columbus IT is an international solutions provider with a local flavor"
As a management trainee I had an opportunity to work, in rotation, in all functions giving me an exposure to Marketing and Human Resources.
Areas in which I worked extensively
- Market Mapping and potential clients
- Industry Specific Market Research
- Preparing Employee Manual for Middle-Eastern operations
My work was well recognized and quite appreciated by the Managing Director of the company From April 2007 to June 2007 (3 months)
MBA, Marketing @ IBS Hyderabad From 2008 to 2010 Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting @ Mithibai College From 2003 to 2006 10+2, 9th - 11th Grade @ Navrachana Higher Secondary School From 1999 to 2002 10+2, KG - 8th Grade @ St. Helena's School From 1990 to 1998 Arnimaal Bhan is skilled in: Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Team Management, Marketing, Strategy, Leadership, New Business Development, Management, Business Development, Product Management, CRM, Business Strategy, Key Account Management, Marketing Strategy, Business Planning