Front-End Developer and UX Designer @ From April 2015 to Present (7 months) Chicago, ILResearcher and Lab Manager @ • Lead up to 6 study teams at once and ran quality audits on current operations ensuring that all processes, protocols, and procedures were quality controlled, efficient, and executed up to Northwestern and Institutional Review Board (IRB) standards;
Front-End Developer and UX Designer @ From April 2015 to Present (7 months) Chicago, ILResearcher and Lab Manager @ • Lead up to 6 study teams at once and ran quality audits on current operations ensuring that all processes, protocols, and procedures were quality controlled, efficient, and executed up to Northwestern and Institutional Review Board (IRB) standards; Managed all IRB operations.
• Captured and intelligently used data: developed study design, programmed study scripts, collected, processed, analyzed, and reported behavioral and neuroimaging data (EEG, fMRI). Conducted data quality assessments using statistics, modeling, and regression; provided actionable recommendations to guide future study design.
• Increased data analysis efficiency up to 6x faster by programming effective templates in Excel; Doubled the amount of experiments run per quarter without sacrificing quality.
• Hired, mentored, and trained 20 Research Assistants; Coordinated writing, submission, and administration of grants. From October 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Educational Tutor @ • Invited to assist Dr. Stacy Harris in teaching her internationally patented method to students, ages 9-17.
• Plan and organize tutoring sessions focusing on writing structure, long and short term memory, reading comprehension, reading fluency, executive functioning, as well as visual and auditory processing.
• Use cognitive neuroscience research to inform and substantiate Dr. Harris' method. From July 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 4 months) Greater Chicago AreaResearch Assistant and Clinical Coordinator @ • Measured and analyzed existing business processes to identify improvement opportunities. Recommended changes to business process, technology, and organization structure to improve overall performance
• Participant recruitment, database maintenance and analysis of ongoing research, grant proposal drafting; presented a 15-minute platform presentation at the American Academy of Neurology conference (2012) in New Orleans, LA
• Conduct and interpret neuropsychological testing on patients to assess memory, attention, and visual processing abilities From August 2011 to May 2012 (10 months) Research Assistant @ Responsibilities included formulating research questions, designing and implementing experiments, statistical analyses, and manuscript writing. Presented the findings from a multi-experiment study at both regional and national meetings. From September 2009 to May 2011 (1 year 9 months) Research Assistant @ Worked with IdU and CldU staining, co-labeled with fluorescence staining, and identified levels of apoptosis occurring in hippocampal tissue. To be published as second author on work with apoptosis. From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Community Advisor @ Served as a liaison between the administration and residence halls while promoting a strong sense of community by being approachable to residents, responsive to potential conflicts within the hall, as well as conducting educational programming. From August 2008 to May 2010 (1 year 10 months) Tutor @ Planned and organized tutoring sessions focusing on writing structure, long and short term memory, reading comprehension, reading fluency, executive functioning, and visual and auditory processing. Adjusted teaching style to a variety of different learning styles including ADD, ADHD, and Dyslexia. From September 2007 to December 2007 (4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension