Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Chemical Engineering, 84.3% @
I am an energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious person with a consistently excellent performance in academics. A gold medalist in Operations Management and 5th rank holder of PGDM batch 2013-15 from LIBA,a Chemical Engineer from one of the most premier engineering colleges in India, NIT Calicut and with work experience in Production and Quality Departments of prestigious organisations,
I am an energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious person with a consistently excellent performance in academics. A gold medalist in Operations Management and 5th rank holder of PGDM batch 2013-15 from LIBA,a Chemical Engineer from one of the most premier engineering colleges in India, NIT Calicut and with work experience in Production and Quality Departments of prestigious organisations, I am looking forward to building a career in Operations/Project Management. To build my knowledge and skills in management I pursued PGDM with dual specialization in Operations Management and Marketing Management and opted for electives like Project Management, Six Sigma, Supply Chain Management and IT Consulting. I believe in building myself holistically and hence participating in extra curricular activities like being part of various college committees, volunteering for the various college events, participating in cultural events like dancing, singing etc were among my other interests. My hobbies are cooking, wall art and fabric design.
Project Lead @ Undergoing on the job training in Project management.
• Leading scrum meetings
• Interacting with the clients
• Creating and updating project status reports and dashboards
• Assigning and following up project tasks
• Managing teams
• Project management using Insight
• Creating and reviewing project documents From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaIntern in Production @ Reducing production loss by machine layout optimization and inventory stabilization – studied the tyre manufacturing process and root causes for production loss in curing section, suggested a modified layout for GT storage area in order to reduce trolley congestion, optimize inventory and ensure GT availability. From April 2014 to May 2014 (2 months) Engineer, Technical Services @ Engineer in the TQM and Technical Services Department of Binani Zinc. Was engaged in production planning, root cause analysis of problems in plant, preparing checklists and conducting process audits, preparing MIS reports on monthly reviews, propagating Total Quality Management initiatives including Quality Circles, 5S, Statistical Process Control, Safety and Environment.
Also represented Binani Zinc as a finalist in the Kerala Management Association Young Manager Competition 2013. From January 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 6 months) Graduate Engineer Trainee @ Trained in Quality assurance and control, optimization of cycle time, identification of bottlenecks and trouble shooting. Involved in planning process for installation of a brown field project in the Toyota Park in Bangalore. From July 2011 to November 2011 (5 months) Intern @ Did a study of liner compositions used in Solid Rocket Motors. From May 2010 to July 2010 (3 months)
PGDM, Operations Management, 86% @ Loyola Institute Of Business Administration From 2013 to 2015 Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Chemical Engineering, 84.3% @ NIT Calicut From 2007 to 2011 High School, 95.2% @ Rajagiri Pubic School, Kalamassery From 1994 to 2007 Anusha John is skilled in: Project Management, Six Sigma, Engineering, Minitab, TQM, Microsoft Project Professional, Matlab, AutoCAD, C++, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, ANSYS, SPSS, 5S
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension