Advisory Board Member @ Instituto Besc de Humanidades e Economia
Industrial Director @ L'Oréal
Instituto Brasileiro de Governança Corporativa
Mechanical engineer, with a Post-Graduation course in Business Management with an international MBA. Has experience in managing all operational and supply chain. Is result-oriented, always searching for results integrated with the necessities of the business, allying operational activities with Strategic Planning. Has experience in large multinational companies, is able to deal with ambiguities. Has implemented in Brazil
Mechanical engineer, with a Post-Graduation course in Business Management with an international MBA. Has experience in managing all operational and supply chain. Is result-oriented, always searching for results integrated with the necessities of the business, allying operational activities with Strategic Planning. Has experience in large multinational companies, is able to deal with ambiguities. Has implemented in Brazil two productive units and several logistics and Distribution networks, always oriented to fulfill the demands required by different markets and clients.
Key skills and professional behavior:
• Strong capacity to formulate, implement and execute projects.
• Entrepreneur, experienced in searching, creating and implementing Business opportunities.
• Experienced professional based in supply chain management, financial and operational recuperation of companies.
• Oriented to results which are integrated to the needs of the business, allying operational activities to strategic planning.
• Work experience in large multinationals such as Unilever, Nivea and Baxter, as well as in small and family companies.
• Implantation of several manufacturing, logistic and business operations in Brazil.
• Facility to manage several aspects of a business, such as institutional relations, social and sustainability projects.
• Extensive knowledge of financial, accounting, fiscal and tributary aspects, always allying them to solutions which generate significant gains to the business, and are related to an increase of income, productivity, financial results through structured projects aimed at the optimization of costs.
• Strong capacity to manage and motivate people, work in matrix structures, with strategic vision and high analytical abilities.
Director @ From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Supply Chain and Operations Head @ Reporting to the General Manager, in charge for the overall extended Supply Chain, including Planning, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Logistics, Picking, Invoicing and Delivery of Cosmetics, Personal Care, Perfumery and homeware products for a Direct Sales operation.
Head of business case development and implementation for the industrial company startup. From December 2012 to November 2013 (1 year) São Paulo Area, BrazilPartner / Advisor @ Developing concepts and lead projects such as business viability studies, startups, and implementations for incoming players at LATAM and Brazilian Market, for consumer goods (massive markets), construction and services areas. From August 2010 to November 2013 (3 years 4 months) Managing Director @ From February 2010 to July 2010 (6 months) Speaker at Seminars, Workshops and Technical debates @ Supply Chain and Logistics related subjects such as Reshaping the Future SC based on 6 big market trends, SC and Operations driven by taxes and fiscal engineering, People enhancing teams performance and commitment and how to implement high level semi autonomous teams at manufacturing and operations... From January 2007 to July 2010 (3 years 7 months) Supply Chain Director @ From October 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 4 months) Head of Logistics Commitees @ From January 2007 to December 2009 (3 years) Head of Associação Casa Nivea @ Head of Management, working as a volunteer, for all company social projects getting involved more than 30% of employees in activities for non supported teens, such as FORMARE, Instituto Ayrton Senna, SENAI... From January 2006 to August 2008 (2 years 8 months) Board Member @ Legal entity Director for personnal and home care, toiletries and perfums Brazilian Industries and Companies representatives. From January 2004 to August 2008 (4 years 8 months) Supply Chain Director @ From April 1996 to August 2008 (12 years 5 months) Manufacturing Manager @ From January 1991 to April 1996 (5 years 4 months) Itaucom Trainee @ From 1987 to 1987 (less than a year)
Specialization, Supply Chain 6 Mega Trends @ Cranfield University - Cranfield School of Management From 2008 to 2008 MBA, Business Administration @ Fundação Getulio Vargas From 2007 to 2008 MBA, Business Administration @ Ohio University From 2007 to 2008 Specialization, Production - Factory Physics @ Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management From 2001 to 2001 Mechanical Engineer, Enginneering @ Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial From 1985 to 1990 Antonio Grandini is skilled in: Strategic Planning, Start-ups, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Negotiation, Business Planning, New Business Development, Procurement, Planning, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relations, Team Leadership, Operations Management, Management Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension