Regional Manager Oracle Applications Support APAC Region @
Over sixteen years of experience with ERP and CRM applications, with a specialization in Oracle E-Business Financials Suite and Oracle CRM Service Suite (11i and R12). Expertise in Oracle Implementations (Greenfields), Upgrades and solution architecture. Proficient with AIMS and Volare methodologies. Project Management, Scope and Requirements gathering. Demonstrated success in delivering solutions in a timely and cost
Over sixteen years of experience with ERP and CRM applications, with a specialization in Oracle E-Business Financials Suite and Oracle CRM Service Suite (11i and R12). Expertise in Oracle Implementations (Greenfields), Upgrades and solution architecture. Proficient with AIMS and Volare methodologies. Project Management, Scope and Requirements gathering. Demonstrated success in delivering solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. Focused and passionate in all endeavours.
Strong business development and pre-sales capability i.e. lead identification / qualification
Diverse experience across multiple industries including higher education, mining, utilities, government, banking, superannuation and consumer goods
Specialties: Oracle eBus Financials and CRM suites (Release 11 and 12) - General Ledger, SLA, Tax, Payments, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Assets, iSupport, TeleService, Depot Repair, Spares Management, Installed Base, Field Service, Mobile, TCA, Core Contracts, HR, OTL, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management.
SQL, SQL developer, UNIX, FSG, Web ADI.
Integration - solution design and delivery
Data migration and analysis
Oracle Practice Lead @ Business development and pre-sales support for Oracle E-Business suite, enterprise applications solutions, Cloud, Mobile and BI solutions.
RFI, RFP and RFQ response, lead generation
Service delivery, client management and team leadership
Professional and consulting services, business process review and design, advisory.
Specialising in Oracle E-Business Financials, Supply Chain, CRM Service suite, EAM and HCM applications. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Victoria, AustraliaSenior Consultant @ - Specialising in Oracle eBusiness Suite R11 and R12 ERP and CRM applications.
- Strategic consulting, including business process re-engineering, process design
- Oracle Financials, Supply Chain, HR and CRM Service experience - GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, iExp, CM, INV, OM, Teleservice, iSupport, Depot Repair, IB, CC, Field Service, Contracts, HR, OTL From April 2012 to August 2014 (2 years 5 months) Melbourne, AustraliaPrincipal Consultant @ Principal Consultant at Infosys Australia. Specialising in Oracle eBus Financials and CRM applications (11i and R12).
ECS - Energy, Communications & Services verticals. From October 2011 to April 2012 (7 months) Melbourne, AustraliaManager / Oracle Financials Functional Lead @ - Data Migration and Oracle/JDE Financials Consultant at Fosters Group Limited Demerger Project
- Financials Functional Lead for R12 eBus implementation at Country Road Australia. Implemented GL, AP, AR, Cash Management and Tax modules. Successful Go-Live achieved on schedule - 3rd July 2010! From March 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 9 months) Oracle Applications Consultant @ Functional consultant responsible for process re-engineering of Service Management framework, specifically Oracle iSupport and Teleservices suite (CRM Service Suite). Deliverables included (but not limited to), process review; requirements; application config; global TOI (Transfer of Information ie user training); Oracle OD vendor management/liasing. From January 2010 to March 2010 (3 months) Systems Analyst @ Oracle R12 eBus Implementation - General Ledger, Payables, Cash Management and Assets.
Full lifecycle implementation - Business requirements; Functional specifications; test planning and execution; GAP analysis; Application Support modelling; Integration (ETL and Financial Data Mart). From June 2009 to December 2009 (7 months) Oracle Functional Consultant @ Oracle eBus R12 Implementation - Financials; Projects, CMRO; Data Warehouse.
System integration experience, specifically Financials, OTL/HR, Purchasing and Peoplsoft financials
Scope; Requirements Gathering; Functional specifications (ie AIMS Methodologies); Design and Build; Test Development and excecution.
Special projects - Financial Data Mart, requirements, specifications, build and test. From January 2009 to June 2009 (6 months) Functional Consultant @ Oracle eBus R11 Implementation (11.5.10). Full end to end financials implementation. Modules include GL, AP, Assets, Receivables.
Integration experience ie Inventory, Purchasing Depot Repair and Trade Management.
Reporting experience; mainly around FSGs, Discoverer and some BI.
Training/CRP facilitation and test planning/delivery. From January 2007 to December 2008 (2 years) Senior Systems Engineer @ Senior Oracle Applications Systems Engineer.
- SME and Global BDE specialist CRM Service Suite (R11 and R12). Modules include: Service, Customer Care, iSupport, TeleService, Installed Base, Lease Management, Core Contracts, Field Service, Spares Management, Depot Repair, EAM and Mobile Apps.
- SME Oracle eBus Financials, specifically, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Payables, Cash Management, Receivables, Inventory, Purchasing (10.7, Release 11.0.3, 11i and R12) From 1999 to 2007 (8 years) Applications Administrator @ From 1995 to 1999 (4 years)
Swinburne University of Technology Anthony Fong is skilled in: IT Management, Oracle Discoverer, ERP, Program Management, Unix, CRM, Data Migration, Oracle E-Business Suite, SQL, Business Intelligence, Business Process, Business Transformation, IT Service Management, Requirements Analysis, Financials
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension