‣ A Job or an Employer who pushes me to go an extra mile and provides me such an environment around that helps me to grow my learning and Experiences every day/ every hour is the motivation to peruse an opportunity, That's the biggest reason of me being engaged with my current employer from last five years
‣ A Job or an Employer who pushes me to go an extra mile and provides me such an environment around that helps me to grow my learning and Experiences every day/ every hour is the motivation to peruse an opportunity, That's the biggest reason of me being engaged with my current employer from last five years and hope this continuous with same engagement level from both end
‣ I am a dynamic and result-oriented Management Professional with 5+ years of experience in IT Services Industry majorly inclined towards the professional services
‣ I have Extensive experience working for Telecom, Semiconductor and Communications Domains that's the area where I started working as a Technical Recruiter and contributed to a strategic account for the company to achieve more than $10 Million revenue mark in a year
‣ I was primarily involved in end to end recruitment of IT Professionals across United States for senior Technical roles with our fortune 500 Clients
‣ Moved up into the ladder and Explored next Role as a Recruiting Manager and did Effective execution related with Productivity management/Team building activities/People Management
‣ Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including Sourcing, Interviewing, Reference Checking, Tracking, Salary Negotiation & Closing
‣ Recruitment through Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Indeed, Ladders.com, Referral, etc.)
‣ Effective utilization of passive candidate pool through different sources
‣ Exclusive Trainer for Social media/Facebook/Twitter/Job Postings/Bullhorn/Connectifier/Resume Bucket/Resume Library/Ladders/etc., and how these tools can help Recruitment/Staffing/Professional Services Industry to perform better
Feel free to get in touch with me at -- [email protected]
Recruiting Manager @ ‣ Heading Talent Acquisition Group of Collabera
‣ Team is involved into building Solid pool of relevant future/Current job seeker
‣ We hold the responsibility to create talent pool for the frequently accruing requisitions from Fortune 100 Clients
‣ We have major departments within TAG; Collabera Redeployment, Global Referral, Regional and Client centric Model
‣ I hold the Responsible for the Productivity and accountability of All existing departments within the group
‣ My Core involvement is in end to end system Development for Redeployment/Referral/TAG
‣ Involved in training and building competency for Social media Recruitment methodologies
‣ Core member of Social media Recruitment Team
‣ Responsible to bring new methodologies to run recruitment engine through unconventional sources
‣ End to end process improvement and maintenance of different portals and sites From April 2015 to Present (7 months) Greater New York City AreaTeam Lead Recruitment @ ‣ Worked as a Team lead, sole responsibility lies on coaching and mentoring the team and make them effective in day to day routine process and productivity
‣ In-lining the existing process to achieve the expected result in the given year
‣ Sole responsible for End to end on the floor training to New Joiners and helping them to come up to speed
‣ Training the team to find resume through Social media like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Indeed, Ladders and other unconventional methods of sourcing From November 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 5 months) MorristownSr. Telecom Recruiter @ ‣ Demonstrated success as an accomplished HR Consultant focusing on Talent Acquisition specializing in Technical Recruitment, Energy and Telecom Services Staffing.
‣ Responsible for IT recruiting for fortune 100 clients in US, Talent acquisition for contract and full time placements.
‣ Recruited Software Engineers, System Engineers, Project Managers, Business analyst, technicians for IT domain (IT Solution, IT Consultancy and Professional Services), Energy domain, HR domain, Telecom domain, Financial, Semiconductor and utilities etc.
‣ Interacting/e-mailing to the screened/short listed candidates and checking their interest & availability.
‣ Scheduling technical/final interviews either with the technical panel or with the management group and follow up on the feedback.
‣ Responsible for end-to-end recruiting activity
‣ Responsible in sourcing resumes using, but not limited to job boards, networking sites, referrals, etc. to find high-quality candidates whose skills, qualifications and personality best match the job description specified by the Client
‣ Responsible in conducting in-depth interviews over the phone to gather relevant information regarding the candidate working background, technical and non-technical skills, hourly rate/salary which may require negotiation and other pertinent information needed to gauge the candidate competencies
‣ Responsible in candidate profile presentation that includes but not limited to editing the resume and creating a summary of relevant skills to sell the candidate relevant skills and qualifications to meet the Client needs. From November 2010 to October 2013 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaClient Relationship Executive (Intern) @ ‣With Deutsche I was into B2B Marketing of existing products and upcoming NFOs
‣Make new engagements with Account managers of National and International Investment banks
‣Solving existing quarries of Customers and provideing relevent salutions. From May 2009 to July 2009 (3 months)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Human Resource, 3.87 @ Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation - University From 2009 to 2011 Bachelor's Degree, Science (Chemistry) @ Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, Rajasthan From 2006 to 2009 High School, Science @ St. Paul's Ajmer From 1990 to 2004 Anshuman Pakharia is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Employee Relations, Networking, People Skills, Contract Recruitment, HRIS, Screening, IT Recruitment, Management, Staff Augmentation, Corporate Law, Temporary Placement, Applicant Tracking..., CRM, Screening Resumes, Human Resources, Corporate Talent..., Professional Recruitment, Marketing Strategy, Training, Consulting, College Recruiting, Direct Recruiting, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, Social Networking, Advertising, Public Speaking, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Blogging, Online Advertising, Marketing Management, Website Promotion, Employee Benefits, Facebook Marketing, Web Marketing, Digital Marketing, Staff Development, Customer Satisfaction, Hiring, twitter recruitment, Headhunting, Global Talent...