Product Manager in IQNavigator's Product Management & Strategy department. Works directly with cross-functional teams to develop functional requirements which drive the future of the IQNavigator software application. Experience planning, building and executing on product roadmaps. Tracks the competitive landscape and identifies opportunities to differentiate the product in the marketplace. Manages an agile scrum team through stand-ups, backlog
Product Manager in IQNavigator's Product Management & Strategy department. Works directly with cross-functional teams to develop functional requirements which drive the future of the IQNavigator software application. Experience planning, building and executing on product roadmaps. Tracks the competitive landscape and identifies opportunities to differentiate the product in the marketplace. Manages an agile scrum team through stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning meetings, and retrospectives to ensure quality and timely completeness of delivered functionality. Self-starter attitude and ability to work well with ambiguity.
Consultant @ • Works across industries to manage business and technical aspects of project delivery
• Identifies process improvement opportunities and implements innovative solutions
• Demonstrates logical, rigorous and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions and preparing and delivering client presentations
• Proactively identifies risks and drives action to mitigate and resolve issues
• Frequently creates process flow diagrams, use cases, requirements documents and wireframes
• Often leads direct or indirect employees for specific projects or objectives
• Provides functional advice or training to less-senior consultants From March 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater Denver AreaProduct Manager @ • Works closely with key customers and internal stakeholders to understand the current and future needs of our prospects and existing client base
• Plans, builds and executes on product roadmaps
• Tracks the competitive landscape and identifies opportunities to differentiate the product in the marketplace
• Creates concept documents, solution visions, wireframes and ultimately epic and user stories to differentiate and enhance the IQNavigator platform
• Drives innovative improvements by working directly with the scrum team to turn user stories into delivered functionality
• Creates, maintains, and prioritizes, the product backlog based on business value or ROI
• Provides direction in larger group conversations involving business stakeholders such as Sales, Professional Services, Support, Finance, etc., to help drive the overall product and company vision
• Facilitates discussions between the customers internal account management and the appropriate contacts from the Client Services cross-functional team in order to clarify needs or requirements
• Communicates the value of newly released functionality across internal and external stakeholders to ensure feature adoption
• Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings From August 2012 to February 2015 (2 years 7 months) Functional Analyst @ • Provided functional analysis to client programs by evaluating customer business, understanding the goals of the program, and making system recommendations based on knowledge of the application’s capabilities.
• Was responsible for maintaining system configurations and recommending system enhancements to the client to enable process efficiencies and reduce manual efforts.
• Provided functional troubleshooting, working closely with technology on system issues requiring client background and understanding of customer specific use cases.
• Monitored incidents & enhancements related to client and managing testing process regarding customer enhancements.
• Served as the primary point of contact and liaison for the account management team and all IQN cross functional teams.
• Was responsible for integration management & troubleshooting (time feeds, invoices, user files, active contractor files, etc.).
• Involved in SLA tracking and quarterly business reviews with the client. From June 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 3 months) Greenwood Village, COBusiness Analyst – Management Consulting @ • Worked with several Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries
• Collaborated with project teams in order to complete client deliverables.
• Built presentations for client executives to illustrate project progress and aid in decision making
• Developed communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
• Conducted industry and client research in order to effectively shape client solutions.
• Developed advanced skills in Excel, Access and PowerPoint From May 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 2 months) Sustainability Intern @ • Performed ad-hoc analysis and research to support performance metric development and tracking
• Communicated between key operational areas of the University of Notre Dame
• Propelled sustainability-focused procurement outcomes at the University
• Developed a Sustainable Procurement Strategy
• Created an Eco-Labeling Purchasing Guide From December 2008 to May 2010 (1 year 6 months) Procurement Intern @ • Spearheaded a strategic sourcing project with a $10.5 million budget
• Conducted a spend analysis, researched the market, and determined the business requirements
• Led a cross functional team of managers and directors
• Created and issued an RFP through the e-sourcing tool
• Communicated with 14 suppliers daily as the single point of contact in the company
• Prepared policy updates on Cap-and-Trade legislation for the Senior Leadership Team From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months)
BA, Economics and Political Science @ University of Notre Dame From 2006 to 2010 Honors @ Bartram Trail High School From 2002 to 2006 Anna Luebbert is skilled in: Cross-functional Team..., Leadership, Vendor Management, Strategy, Business Analysis, Management, Integration, Management Consulting, Microsoft Excel, Project Management, Market Research, SaaS, SharePoint, Agile Methodologies, Business Strategy, Requirements Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension