Digital Strategy Consultant @ Business Enterprise Centre
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) @
Advisor, presenter - Digital Strategies @ Designing, implementing and presenting an ongoing government initiated webinar series tailored for thousands of Australian SMEs to help them form effective digital strategies for their businesses and help traditional businesses transition into the digital age. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Digital Strategy Consultant @ Helping government funded BECs with
Advisor, presenter - Digital Strategies @ Designing, implementing and presenting an ongoing government initiated webinar series tailored for thousands of Australian SMEs to help them form effective digital strategies for their businesses and help traditional businesses transition into the digital age. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Digital Strategy Consultant @ Helping government funded BECs with their online strategies and presence in order to improve member acquisition and retention. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Founder | Digital Media Strategist @ Digital Rep has helped numerous private and government organisations achieve the online presence needed. We are a small group of highly experienced experts having provided digital services for both private and public sectors.
Our strategies are based on proven methodologies such as data science, content marketing, and various data driven hypothesis testing in order to maximise your return on investment.
• Social Media
• Affiliate Marketing
• Partnership Reach From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Sydney, AustraliaCo Founder @ Partnerd is the easiest way to find and form strategic partnerships for your brand. Whether you want to spend less on advertising and reach more customers, monetise your content with affiliates, cut cost by sharing existing resources or group up to be more competitive.
Answer a few questions about your business and you can browse or post your own partnership projects. Once the project is posted, just sit back and wait for matching partnership requests. You can also browse projects posted by other businesses and request to partner with suitable ones.
http://partnerd.com.au From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Digital Marketer @ Managing digital acquisition operations across ANZ markets. Strategising multi-platform campaigns, overseeing media spend, budgeting, monitoring and all aspects of digital acquisition, performing quality assurance.
● Development and implementation of digital acquisition, communication and marketing strategies to drive online community growth and engagement;
● Digital asset development and implementation
● Social media strategies and implementation
● Development and management of advertising campaigns
● SEO, SEM, Google AdWords and website content management
● CRM management
● Web analytics insight, analysis and reporting
● Generated 15000 event registrations
● Generated revenue in excess of $1.5M within 2 months From December 2014 to October 2015 (11 months) Project Manager @ In charge of online marketing strategies, presence and digital branding. Strategic planning of website interface and functional design including the completion of wireframes. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. Overseeing web, social media, e-commerce, mobile responsiveness standards. Client relations and communications upkeep.
• Project management & client management & business development
• Website development management
• On site & off site SEO, Copywriting
• Digital strategy, insights and monitoring
• CRM & CMS
• Google Analytics data analysis
• AdWord & remarketing campaign management
• Digital branding
• Conversion optimisation
• Video production oversight
• Public relations campaigns
• Social Media
• E-Commerce planning and maintenance
• Market research
• Office administration
• Salesforce integration technical requirement brief and testing.
• Website, API, CMS, CRM testing From January 2014 to December 2014 (1 year) Creative Director @ Developed marketing strategies and content both on the brand website and social media. Handled product and brand development. In charge of all accounts, supply purchase, payments and invoices. Monitoring debt levels and compliance with food safety regulations. Conducting monthly reconciliation with all bank accounts.
• Ongoing product development and marketing content development.
• Implemented a customer loyalty program which increased returning customers by more than 10%.
• Maintained petty cash fund, handling end of the day duties.
• Market research, forming and implementing marketing strategies. Branding and product positioning.
• Liaison with supply channels and business partners.
• Collaborating with professional graphic and interior designers and overseeing fit-out company.
• Handling legal documentation and communicating with Lawyers and negotiating with large shopping centre management.
• Assembled information for taxation purposes, calculate and crosschecking financial statements.
• Processing payroll and other administration tasks. From June 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 8 months) Senior Store Manager @ Managed a store of 8 employees, main responsibilities included stock management and distribution, sales, training and dealing with clients and businesses.
• Handled payrolls and overall administrations, recording expenses and communicating with accountant.
• Wrote training guides to help enhance sales representative’s understanding of complex product features and help them sell more effectively.
• Communicated with different levels of management and assisted in designing advertising campaigns at the state level.
• Communicated contract information to customers to help them assess and purchase different plans.
• Ensuring a compliant and safe work environment at all times. From February 2011 to December 2013 (2 years 11 months)
Computer Science @ Harvard University - Edx From 2013 to 2013 Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Finance, Marketing @ UNSW Australia From 2007 to 2011 Anna Ji is skilled in: Online Marketing, Management, Marketing Strategy, Leadership, Email Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Market Research, SEO, Business Development, CRM, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, B2B Marketing, Startup Marketing, Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension