Besides development, I like to play guitar and piano, listen to music, drive around, explore nature, think of useful startup ideas, and philosophize.
If you want to be friends, or if you're looking for a chill FED to join your team, please check out my portfolio at: http://obliviga.com
PS. Anish finds summaries written in 3rd person impersonal. ☺
• Complying to front-end development standards issued by the W3C.
• Implementing SEO strategies to increase the PageRank of developed websites.
• Utilizing Google Analytics by analyzing site metrics in order to seek further ways to improve the user experience. From August 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Hawthorne, NJFront End Web Developer @ • Collaborated with developers & designers to help develop a responsive, public facing website for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world: Merck.
• Worked side by side with the senior web developer to fix cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues for all mobile devices and Internet Explorer.
• Worked though the entire design process using IBM's prestigious design language, starting with user research all the way to rapid prototyping and development.
• Presented our design process in front of a whole bunch of techies & designers at SWSX.
• Presented our final designs to IBM Senior Vice Presidents and Executives. One of the best experiences of my life, so far. From January 2015 to March 2015 (3 months) Austin, Texas AreaSoftware Quality Assurance Engineer @ • Wrote automated smoke test, regression test, and acceptance test scripts with Java using the Selenium web testing framework.
• Performed manual tests / black box testing on web application to ensure adequate functionality and usability.
• Worked with developers, both in-house and overseas, to assist in their resolution.
• Extensively utilized Git for version control on all test suites. From July 2014 to October 2014 (4 months) Newark, NJWeb Developer Intern @ • Developed web applications for clients, such as Dish Network, on both a front and back-end basis using CodeIgniter, a model-view-controller (MVC) framework.
• Pixel perfectly converted PSDs to web pages using HTML5 and CSS3.
• Tended to clients’ needs accurately
• Effectively lead a project through completion
• Extensively used version control (Git) for all projects. From May 2013 to September 2013 (5 months) Colonia, NJCertified Photo Specialist @ • Provided friendly, courteous and efficient service to customers
• Maintained photo processing equipment
• Monitored customers' photo orders
• Maintained neatness in aisles. From August 2010 to May 2013 (2 years 10 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension