Vice Chairwoman @ Sun Hospitality Group - SUNGROUP
Deputy CEO @ Vinpearl
Deputy CEO @ Vinservice - Vingroup
Senior Sales Manager - ALMAZ International Cuisine & Convention Center @ Being a part of opening team to establish the Sales Department. Develop sales & marketing strategies for the whole complex. From November 2014 to 2015 (1 year) Conference & Event Sales Manager @ - Look over conference & event businesses organized at the hotel. Define potential
Senior Sales Manager - ALMAZ International Cuisine & Convention Center @ Being a part of opening team to establish the Sales Department. Develop sales & marketing strategies for the whole complex. From November 2014 to 2015 (1 year) Conference & Event Sales Manager @ - Look over conference & event businesses organized at the hotel. Define potential market segment and establish connections to generate leads for conference & events.
- Create and implement long-term business strategies and objectives in order to maximize revenue generating opportunities and venue yield.
- Manage client relationships through regular contact including entertainment, verbal and written communication, and negotiation and conflict resolution and site inspections.
- Assist the Director of Sales Hanoi in managing the Event Sales Team in all aspects of the sales process and human resource process eg. Recruitment, performance reviews, training of sales best practices, clearly disseminating and gleaning relevant information between teams and hotel or regional sales. Analyse, evaluate and improve personal performance on a continual basis.
- Ensure conversion rates and up selling strategies as set by DBD/DOS are adhered to and met.
- Assist the Director of Sales Hanoi set strategic plans and back up plans to ensure business is coming into the hotel in line with revenue plans. Assist Revenue Manager with relevant information to effectively do monthly forecasting. From April 2014 to November 2014 (8 months) HanoiEvent Sales Executive @ - Assist event team in the implementation of long-term business strategies and objectives in order to maximize revenue generating opportunities and venue yield.
- Continuously assess potential business opportunities and changing market trends.
- Create and foster a guest orientated work environment, focusing on guest-needs and service standards, taking in to account guest-situational conditions and tailoring events to such, while maintaining consistent high guest service standards.
- Act as the liaison between sales, the guest and operations team.
- Ensure all guest requests are handled in a polite, efficient manner and high level of customer service is consistently maintained. Maintain effective communication on the activities of the events team in order to provide the best possible service.
- Ensure all customer feedback, negative and positive are dealt with immediately and are recorded, followed up according to set standards. Make certain negative feedback is not repeated. Follow up with guest history of all events clientele.
- Conduct hotel site inspection and entertainment to build or maintain relationships with client base.
- Actively take part in any meetings or team briefings and monthly communications meetings.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of all catering services, conference and events, business development and hotel contingency plans in order to avoid any loss of business, property and revenue.
- Effectively promote the hotel position and the brand in every action taken.
- Keep abreast of market and competitor trends.
- Achieve set revenue targets.
- Actively seek new business opportunities from client base and take leads from existing clients ensuring they are thoroughly researched and followed up. From October 2012 to April 2014 (1 year 7 months) Sale Associate @ • Provide product knowledge to customers and make sure they have the best shopping experiences in the store
• Ascertain customers’ needs to drive sales to meet store’s selling and loyalty program objectives
• Proven record as a top sale associate with 97/100 year-to-date scorecard
• Extreme start seller (year-to-date 2012) From May 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 4 months) Management Trainee - Unilever Future Leader Program 2006 @ • Rotate to 6 different departments of the company to learn about operations of each function and their interrelations: Sales, Customer Marketing, Management Accounting, Supply Chain, Customer & Marketing Insights and Brand Marketing.
• Participated in training courses specially designed for management trainees.
• Assist OMO Senior Brand Manager in brand management and build marketing strategy and marketing plan for Omo brand.
• Coordinate with internal departments and agencies to implement marketing campaigns for Omo brand (e.g: Z-Matic project, Machine Manufacturer Recommendation Project)
• Coordinate to organize PR activities and projects such as: Mid-Autumn Festival for 500 orphans in Ho Chi Minh City (August 2007); Green Event - the environmental project led by Unilever Supply Chain Vice President with the aim of building awareness for Unilever staff about Global Warming. From January 2007 to November 2007 (11 months) Research Assistant @ Assist researchers in conducting nationwide survey on health care services in Vietnam. Projects: “Assessment on the Public Sector Reproductive Health Services in Nghe An Province”, “Evaluation on the Pilot Introduction of Youth Friendly Reproductive Health Services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and An Giang” From January 2003 to January 2006 (3 years 1 month)
Bachelor, Financial Management, 8.0/10 @ Bachelor of Business Administration From 2002 to 2006 Anh Nguyen is skilled in: Leadership, Management, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, Business Development, Event Management, Sales, Brand Management, Customer Service, Hotels, Event Planning, Business Strategy, Hospitality, Strategic Planning, Hospitality Management, Hospitality Industry, Hotel Management, Team Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension