Operations Process Analyst @ Cbeyond - now a Birch Company
Dynamic technology professional with almost 10 years of experience prioritizing, managing, and delivering custom software solutions that provide value for internal and external partners. Experienced in business analysis, multiple-project management, strategic prioritization, and agile methodologies. Proven and respected leader with a demonstrated ability to motivate cross-functional teams to success by promoting team accountability, utilizing excellent written, verbal,
Dynamic technology professional with almost 10 years of experience prioritizing, managing, and delivering custom software solutions that provide value for internal and external partners. Experienced in business analysis, multiple-project management, strategic prioritization, and agile methodologies. Proven and respected leader with a demonstrated ability to motivate cross-functional teams to success by promoting team accountability, utilizing excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills, and maintaining an in-depth grasp of technical and business concepts.
Areas of Expertise:
Product Management | Business Analysis | Project Management | Strategic Planning | Agile Methodologies | Requirements Elicitation | Wireframing | Process Improvement | Process Mapping | Business Process Design | Release Management | Continuous Improvement | Systems Analysis | User Research | SDLC
Senior Product Manager, Integrations @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Atlanta AreaProject Manager and Business Analyst @ ▪ Designed, implemented, and currently manage an ongoing maintenance process to analyze, prioritize, develop, test, and deploy fixes and enhancements to production through regularly scheduled releases.
▪ Served as the primary business analyst for a complete redesign of the core front-end sales application used by all sales agents across multiple call centers; responsible for initial requirements gathering, wireframing, gap analysis, and requirements clarifications for development and QA.
▪ Managed the software implementation of a new top priority business process from requirements through launch with expected revenue in excess of $5 million per year.
▪ Interim product owner and subject matter expert for a new customer care web application utilized by internal users and external partners. Tasked with maintaining product backlog, enhancement and defect prioritization, holding regular reviews with users, and managing stakeholder expectations.
▪ Oversee technical aspects of service provider and partner integrations, focusing on release coordination and minimizing downtime.
▪ Coordinate and serve as the primary point of contact for release management activities for production deployments. From April 2013 to October 2015 (2 years 7 months) Greater Atlanta AreaOperations Process Analyst @ ▪ Responsible for coordination of Operational Readiness Testing for system releases, including development of test strategy, scheduling, test planning and execution, defect management, and status reporting.
▪ Analyzed change requests scoped for releases to determine functional areas and processes that may be impacted and create corresponding test cases and scenarios.
▪ Provided process documentation and support to Customer Support Operations and Training teams in advance of release deployments.
▪ Facilitated communication between IT, Customer Support Operations, Training, and Business Owners with regard to requirements, defects, and potential post-deployment process issues. From October 2011 to April 2013 (1 year 7 months) Greater Atlanta AreaOperations Project Specialist @ ▪ Performed monthly analysis of customer account data, transactional data, and customer satisfaction survey responses for potential areas of improvement and provided executive summaries and recommendations to senior leadership.
▪ Utilized extensive knowledge of operational processes to determine operational impacts prior to system releases and collaborated with the user acceptance testing team to develop user acceptance test strategies and use cases across multiple functional groups. From December 2008 to October 2011 (2 years 11 months) Greater Atlanta AreaProfessional Services Analyst @ ▪ Performed parallel data analysis and reconciliation as a part of implementations of Medea, an affiliate management software targeted toward the cable industry.
▪ Analyzed and reconciled network subscriber counts as part of regular remittance processing and completed headend reconciliations and sales integrations in advance of customer go live dates.
▪ Regularly interfaced with clients to assist with software and process concerns.
▪ Developed documentation designed to standardize the sales integration and headend reconciliation processes. From August 2006 to June 2008 (1 year 11 months) Greater Atlanta Area
Bachelor of Science, Consumer Economics @ The University of Georgia From 2001 to 2006 Andria Cooper is skilled in: Business Analysis, Process Improvement, User Acceptance Testing, Business Process, Project Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Agile Methodologies, SDLC, Testing, CRM, Siebel, Data Analysis, Visio, Test Strategy, Test Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension