Over the past 5 years, I've been in sales roles for a few different companies ranging from start-up to publicly traded status. I learned that much of my success was dependent on being in front of the right prospect at the right time. That's why when I learned about the Datanyze sales platform from a few friends
Over the past 5 years, I've been in sales roles for a few different companies ranging from start-up to publicly traded status. I learned that much of my success was dependent on being in front of the right prospect at the right time. That's why when I learned about the Datanyze sales platform from a few friends who had been getting great results, I relocated to the Bay Area to be a part of the team.
Account Executive @ A whole new way to find and reach your perfect prospect. Datanyze provides a sales intelligence platform to help businesses uncover, research and reach the right prospects at the right time.
Datanyze is the preferred sales intelligence solution for top technology providers like Marketo, Dyn and KISSmetrics. Our platform delivers more qualified leads, accurate lead information and increases overall sales results for businesses ranging from startups to the Global 2000.
"Like investments, sales is all about context and timing. When I saw what Datanyze was doing with technology data, I knew I was in." - Mark Cuban From August 2015 to Present (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Business Development Manager @ - Q1: 110% to goal
- Mid Market Q2 sales incentive award winner From November 2014 to June 2015 (8 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaSales Executive - Web Survey Division @ - Completed Cvent University
- Costigan Sales Training From December 2013 to November 2014 (1 year) McLean, VirginiaDirector of Strategic Partnerships @ - 2012 Employee of the Year
- Launched Consero's first international sales team in Dublin, Ireland
- Promoted to Director, managing reps while exceeding individual sales goals From June 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 7 months) Bethesda, MDAdmissions Counselor @ - Consistently exceeded recruitment goals for the [email protected] & [email protected] programs
- Completed Management Training program & new hire mentor From June 2010 to June 2012 (2 years 1 month) Washington D.C. Metro Area
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Management, General @ Towson University Andrew Munds is skilled in: Market Research, Event Planning, Sales, Account Management, New Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Training, Social Networking, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Social Media, Business Development, Management, Public Speaking, CRM, Recruiting, Public Relations, Leadership, Sales Operations, Social Media Marketing, Strategic Planning, PowerPoint, Selling, Strategy, Contract Negotiation, Salesforce.com, Time Management, Event Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Natural Horsemanship, Online Marketing, Figure Skating, Email Marketing, Belly Dance
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension