Assertive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional with experience in cultivating new markets. Track record of success within competitive markets reflects strengths as a strong, persuasive communicator that can effectively discover decision-makers, efficiently prospect, then close in a timely fashion. Highly skilled in utilizing relationships to generate additional leads and creating win-win solutions. Experienced in product demonstrations, group
Assertive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional with experience in cultivating new markets. Track record of success within competitive markets reflects strengths as a strong, persuasive communicator that can effectively discover decision-makers, efficiently prospect, then close in a timely fashion. Highly skilled in utilizing relationships to generate additional leads and creating win-win solutions. Experienced in product demonstrations, group presentations, and in operating room advising
Application Sales Representative @ Part of the Oracle Primavera Global Business Unit covering the Central Region of the United States. I support the Primavera Suite of Solutions, Instantis Enterprisetrack, Unifier, Crystal Ball, & AutoVue. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Business Development Consultant @ Part of the Oracle Primavera Global Business Unit covering the Central Region of the United States. From September 2011 to June 2014 (2 years 10 months) Marketing / Operations Manager @ -Orchestrate marketing plan to generate new patients. Included re-branding, new website, and an in-house dental plan.
-Manage staff of 8, hiring, payroll, inventory, and vendor relationships and contracts. From January 2011 to August 2011 (8 months) Access Specialist/ Marketing Representative @ - Launched a new Vascular Access Center, Peripheral Vascular Institute of Philadelphia and establishing relationships with 64 sources for referrals in the past 7 months.
- Created database and prospected all primary care, podiatry, wound care, and ob-gyn practices. Noting hospital affiliation and referring habits.
- Spent extensive time in the operatory with staffed doctors who advise and educate on present procedures. With a complete understanding, I can effectively deliver treatment benefits via formal medical terminology or through easy-to-understand analogies.
- Extensive knowledge of peripheral vascular disease, vein insufficiencies, fibroids, and the treatment there of. Endoscopic procedures for PAD include: Renal/Peripheral Angiogram, Angioplasty, and stenting. Endoscopic procedure for fibroids referred to as an Uterine Fibroid Embolization. Vein treatments include sclerotherapy and laser.
- Strategically organize dinners and lunches to effectively introduce our physicians and their respective services to a large audience of prospective referral sources.
- Delivered educational presentations and organize PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) screening events at senior centers throughout Philadelphia.
- Partnered with The Martin Luther King Jr. Association and Dr. Ronald Renzi, I will be organizing PAD awareness campaigns at inter-city African-American churches located in the zip codes with the highest amputation statistics. From May 2010 to January 2011 (9 months) Sales Representative/ Account Manager @ - Successfully introduced a global manufacturer of dental implants to the eight county South New Jersey territory. Generated seven new contracts, totaling $150k and 16 Implant training sign-ups despite a lack of brand recognition.
- Provided impeccable service and support resulting in 100% client retention and two contract upgrades.
- Provided technical guidance to dental practitioners in the operatory.
- Created a dental practitioner study group with a renowned Periodontist that provided dental implantology instructions to general dentists. This market niche generated numerous new prospects.
- Trained new sales associates on cold-calling techniques, prospect development, results-oriented time management methods and customer service skills.
- Represented Osstem at East Coast Dental Expositions in Boston, New York, and New Jersey resulting in lead generation, enhanced customer relations, and increased consumer understanding of products. From December 2008 to May 2010 (1 year 6 months) Owner/Operator @ - Conceptualized and launched a successful residential and commercial landscaping firm; administering all business management functions while attending High School & College. From April 1999 to December 2008 (9 years 9 months)
B.A., Business Administration, Management and Operations @ Widener University From 2004 to 2008 Highland Regional Highschool From 2000 to 2004 Andrew Kraft is skilled in: Sales, Cold Calling, Account Management, Medical Devices, Sales Operations, Healthcare, Salesforce.com, Trade Shows, Customer Service, Marketing, Lead Generation, Management, Training, Forecasting, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Project Management, Business Development, Customer Retention, Entrepreneurship
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension