Manager Business Development @ Fortified Health Solutions
Enterprise Account Manager @ SiteLock
Allen High School
WHAT I DO:
I help solve the Big Data problem in Cyber Security that has been created by the traditional siloed perimeter defense in depth strategy. Being hacked is an inevitability these days regardless of having the best of breed point solutions (Firewalls, IPS, SIEM, Sandbox etc..) Trying to block everything is a futile battle. It's time
WHAT I DO:
I help solve the Big Data problem in Cyber Security that has been created by the traditional siloed perimeter defense in depth strategy. Being hacked is an inevitability these days regardless of having the best of breed point solutions (Firewalls, IPS, SIEM, Sandbox etc..) Trying to block everything is a futile battle. It's time to start thinking differently about the issues...
- Customizable Approach - We realize each organization's goals are different.
- Solve the Big Data Problem plaguing security strategies
- Combine Patented Behavioral Correlation Engine and Human Intelligence
- Fresh look at Cyber Security
- Make current Security Spend Actionable
- Next step beyond Firewall, IPS, SIEM, Sandboxing
Account Manager @ Account Management - promote renewals, up-sell and sell new opportunities within existing and competitive accounts in an assigned market segment.
Proactively prospect for new business opportunities
Develops relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Manager Business Development @ Created an inside sales process for Fortified Health Solutions a Santa Rosa Company.
Fortified Health Solutions a Santa Rosa Company is focused on providing IT Network and Security Management Services. By providing companies across the country with professional security services and industry expertise, Fortified Health Solutions has built a solid reputation in the IT Security market.
Specialties: Security Auditing, HIPAA Compliance, Privacy Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Email Security, Vulnerability Threat Management, Intrusion Prevention, Email Message Archiving, Web Content Filtering, Network Security Monitoring From May 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 2 months) Enterprise Account Manager @ Practively aggregate new business while developing a scalable inside sales process. From January 2014 to May 2014 (5 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaAdvisory Account Manager @ Account Management - promote renewals, up-sell and sell new opportunities within existing and competitive accounts in an assigned market segment.
Proactively prospect for new business opportunities, up-sell to existing customers (displacements and new product sales) and renewals within the mid market sector
Develops relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
Customer Service - handle assigned market segment for questions and complaints, communicate with customers, handle service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follow procedure to solve customer problems, understand company products and services, maintain pleasant and professional image within the independent market
Product Knowledge - is considered one of the solution specialists on the floor. Has a deep understanding of the product as well as conversion testing.
Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
Management Support - Has helped pilot new programs as well as implement new initiatives. Focusing on team support of new processes and maintiaining a positive work environment in the face of change. From February 2013 to January 2014 (1 year) Inside Sales Account Manager (WSG-Mid Market) @ From February 2012 to February 2013 (1 year 1 month) Assistant Manager Tommy Hilfiger @ Provide superior customer service for a 4 million dollar specialty retail store, with a strong emphasis on product, customer service and visual presentation while driving sales and gross margins in alignment with financial plans.
• Control and monitor overall store expenses, ensuring all financial and merchandising standards are strictly maintained and enforced.
• Monitor all employees to create an environment focused on customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability.
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales talent, maintaining optimal staffing levels.
• Assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to include performance reviews.
• Recognizing performance issues in a timely manner and developing action plans for resolution.
• Achieve store shrink goals and maintain all operational standards to secure the assets of the store.
• Merchandising (in charge of implementing floor sets, creating visual maps, and planning department moves)
• Customer Service
• Community Involvement
• Inventory Management / Loss Prevention Control
• Was a part of the transition of a major buy out to Phillips-Van Hausen Corporation.
• Planning and executing the merger of two stores into one. From April 2002 to February 2012 (9 years 11 months) Owner @ Andrew Frey Productions was established in 2006. Our company focus has been providing creative, exciting, and effective video production needs to brides, companies, and schools. Our focus on customer satisfaction has allowed me to continue to grow my business year after year by developing a strong referral base through reputation and effective marketing strategies. From June 2006 to January 2012 (5 years 8 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaProduction Assistant @ Worked closely with producer for NFL Sunday Night Football production. Some tasks included running cables, assisting on air talent, and preparing for all production staff needs . Worked with the skycam company by setting up equipment in order to run the skycam during the production. From December 2003 to December 2003 (1 month) Sports Intern @ Helped prepare nightly sportscast by assisting producers and directors with logging tapes, editing teasers and running scripts. Went on location for live sporting events such as NBA Playoffs, Byron Nelson and Colonial golf tournaments as well as regular season coverage of Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and Dallas Cowboys. From January 2001 to June 2003 (2 years 6 months)
Bachelor's degree @ University of North TexasAllen High School Andrew Frey is skilled in: Sales, Account Management, Selling, Marketing Strategy, Enterprise Software, Sales Operations, Management, Team Building, New Business Development, Recruiting, Customer Service, Training, Video Production, Merchandising, Cross-functional Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension