International Economist, Office of Investment Security (CFIUS) @ U.S. Department of the Treasury
Assistant Analyst @ Greenberg Quinlan Rosner
Campaign Manager @ Committee to Elect Kim Moore Presiding Commissioner
Bachelor of Arts @
Administrative Assistant @ From February 2014 to August 2014 (7 months) Assistant Analyst @ From September 2013 to February 2014 (6 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaIntern, Office of International Monetary Policy @ • Drafted and delivered seven policy memoranda to senior Treasury officials (Assistant Secretary-level) on specific country programs and institutional policy issues at the International Monetary
Administrative Assistant @ From February 2014 to August 2014 (7 months) Assistant Analyst @ From September 2013 to February 2014 (6 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaIntern, Office of International Monetary Policy @ • Drafted and delivered seven policy memoranda to senior Treasury officials (Assistant Secretary-level) on specific country programs and institutional policy issues at the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
• Assessed the macroeconomic situation and financial health of ten countries currently engaged with the IMF, using IMF reports and balance of payments and other economic data.
• Developed an automated database to analyze macroeconomic and financial market data on countries’ eligibility for IMF credit lines, employing Haver and Bloomberg platforms.
• Analyzed macroeconomic data to support Treasury position in negotiations on IMF reform.
• Drafted statements for IMF Executive Board meetings and talking points for senior officials. From May 2012 to December 2012 (8 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaResearch Assistant @ • Wrote and programmed surveys, and ran statistical tests in SPSS and Excel.
• Developed ICF business through media analysis, research, and proposal writing.
• Analyzed federal leadership development market to increase the market share of OPM.
• Improved business processes for OPM and HHS, with extensive use of Visio.
• Developed and programmed job skill survey for USAID Foreign Service Nationals.
• Trained USAID Foreign and Civil Service Officers on proficiency development initiatives.
• Served as mentor to junior staff member. From July 2009 to July 2011 (2 years 1 month) Research Fellow @ • Conducted statistical analysis of survey data and literature review on Russian public opinion.
• Authored study and presented at Midwest Political Science Association annual meeting. From May 2008 to August 2008 (4 months) Leader @ • Led team in a successful campaign lobbying Grinnell College to build a $10 million wind power facility. From August 2007 to May 2008 (10 months) Ranger @ • Led groups of youth and adults for the first 3 days of 10-day backpacking trips. From May 2007 to August 2007 (4 months) Campaign Manager @ • Maintained campaign database, coordinated volunteers and wrote advertisements. From May 2006 to August 2006 (4 months)
Master of Arts, International Relations and International Economics @ Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) From 2011 to 2013 Coursework in Economics @ Northern Virginia Community College From 2012 to 2012 Bachelor of Arts, Political Science @ Grinnell College From 2005 to 2009 Andrew Fair is skilled in: International Relations, International Economics, Policy Analysis, Organizational Development, SPSS, Process Improvement, Benchmarking, Haver, Microsoft Office, Survey Research, Corporate Finance, Vovici
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension