I am an experienced digital marketer with proven success in developing and managing digital marketing activities to support eCommerce and stores. I am CIM qualified and I have a Master’s degree in Advertising and Marketing communications. Known for my commercial acumen, professional manner and broad mix of creative and technical skills, I am a quick learner who
I am an experienced digital marketer with proven success in developing and managing digital marketing activities to support eCommerce and stores. I am CIM qualified and I have a Master’s degree in Advertising and Marketing communications. Known for my commercial acumen, professional manner and broad mix of creative and technical skills, I am a quick learner who will rise to a challenge and deliver results.
Specialities: Online acquisition marketing channels (search, affiliate marketing, display), Marketing Communications and Branding including Advertising Strategy, Interactive Media Strategies. consumer and competitive analysis
Online Marketing Manager @ I am responsible for the development and delivery of the online marketing strategy and plans across both acquisition and retention.
Managing a team of 2, several 3rd party agencies (paid advertising, affiliates and eCRM) and multiple budgets, I am accountable for growing traffic and online revenue in a very challenging and evolving market.
Recently involved in the development of the new ecommerce website www.LinksofLondon.com just launched in early July 2015. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Online Acquisition Manager @ I was responsible for developing and implementing online acquisition marketing through Search, Affiliates and Display. During peak season of 2014 I’ve delivered 40% Y/Y growth through PPC and 60% through Affiliates. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) London, United KingdomOnline Acquisition Assistant Manager @ I was responsible for developing and implementing online acquisition marketing through Search and Affiliates in an incredible challenging and fast-moving environment across several business categories.
• Search: I managed the day-to-day relationship with our specialist agency involving BAU activity (brand, non-brand and International campaigns) and strategic projects including, PLAs, A/B testing for copy and landing pages, DSA, RLSA and contextual retargeting/remarketing. I assisted with SEO strategic planning to ensure integration with paid search, development of metadata and appropriate taxonomy. I also supported the migration to a new agency and assisted a full audit and restructure of the account that, during peak 2013 resulted in 100% uplift y/y.
• Affiliates: I managed the day-to-day relationship with our specialist agencies, strengthen and nurtured partnerships with Top tier partners, maintained regular communications via HTML newsletters, planned relationship building events, organised product sampling and negotiated brand exposure opportunities. I also managed a blogger outreach programme to support SEO strategic objectives and ultimate ranking results.
• Reporting & forecasting – Responsible for the acquisition online marketing channels analysis, including weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting and KPIs. Also responsible for customer trending insight within the industry and competitive set that was then applied to strategy and planning for search, affiliates, Email and Selfridges.com content.
Hitwise, Coremetrics and Google Analytics were the key tools used for benchmarking and trending insight.
• Projects: I was responsible for project managing key product/brand launches on Selfridges.com ensuring a holistic and timely approach to all of the marketing channels. From July 2013 to January 2014 (7 months) London, United KingdomOnline Marketing Coordinator @ As online marketing coordinator I was responsible for developing and implementing online acquisition marketing through Search, Affiliates and Display. I managed day-to-day relationships with external agencies and I was responsible for the acquisition budget line. I have proactively implemented new channels, successfully grown existing ones and in so doing have successfully grown eCommerce sales in a challenging and fast-moving market.
• Search: Managing the day-to-day relationship with our specialist agency I have delivered overall growth in paid search by building brand and non-brand PPC campaigns and optimising for PLAs. Through peak 2012, non-brand PPC sales grew 90% YOY. I also assisted with SEO strategic planning to ensure integration with paid search, which has given me a valuable overall view of search as a whole.
• Affiliates: By planning effective promotions, strengthening partnerships and building regular HTML newsletters, I have succeeded in growing affiliate revenue (+15% in peak 2012). Previously working across two networks, I have managed the consolidation onto one network.
• Display: I was responsible for remarketing and contextual targeting display campaigns (e.g. GDN and Struq) from audience selection, creative briefing through to deployment, analysis and optimisation. During peak 2012, remarketing campaigns influenced over 10% of online transactions.
• Social: Working closely with the wider online team, I was responsible for supporting owned and earned media with targeted paid advertising on social networks such as Facebook and Youtube.
• Reporting & forecasting – Responsible for all online marketing channel analysis, including weekly and monthly KPIs and website usage statistics. I also assisted with forecasting the online marketing budget.
• Projects: Aside from my direct responsibility over the acquisition channels, I assisted the Online Marketing Manager with a variety of eCommerce and website UX initiatives. From April 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 4 months) London, United KingdomInternational account planner @ As Account Planner, I had the opportunity to work with some of the most widely recognised brands, such as Dell, Ernst & Young, Star Alliance, Xerox, Marriott International and Mandarin Oriental. My role focussed primarily on pre-sales support which would include:
• Sales Planning: Partnered with Sales Account Manager and Account Director to create strategic media plans; Presentation creation to support client/agencies pitches.
• Customer Support: Collaborated with Campaign Manager to ensure effective delivery of campaigns; Daily liaison with clients and media agencies.
• Research & Analytics: Derived insights internal and external sales and research tools such as: DART, SalesForce, Ad Relevance, ALF, TGI, Comscore. From October 2011 to March 2012 (6 months) London, United KingdomAssistant manager (Retail) @ A valuable insight into high street retail, as Assistant Manager (Retail) I was responsible for the daily running of the store, keeping a high standard of customer service and ensuring targets were met. I managed a team of 6 and was responsible for handling cash, office administration and liaison with key stakeholders. Undertook manager role for 2 months while the manager was absent and achieved a 90% rate on mystery shopper report twice in a very busy and fast-paced environment. From October 2007 to March 2011 (3 years 6 months)
Master of Arts, Advertising and Marketing communications @ Bournemouth University From 2010 to 2011 CIM diploma, Marketing, ACIM @ Chartered Institute of Marketing From 2008 to 2009 Bachelor's degree, Media communications @ Universidade de Aveiro From 2003 to 2007 Andreia S. is skilled in: Marketing Communications, Advertising, Web Design, Consumer Insights, Campaign Planning, Market Research, Creative Strategy, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Strategy, Media Planning, PPC, Photoshop, Online Retail, Multi-channel Retail
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension