B.Sc Honours Degree, Computer Networks, Security and Databases @
Edinburgh Napier University
Systems Engineer - EMEA South @ Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile — resulting in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify's software and cloud services let organizations securely leverage their existing identity infrastructure to centrally manage authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance
Systems Engineer - EMEA South @ Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile — resulting in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify's software and cloud services let organizations securely leverage their existing identity infrastructure to centrally manage authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance across on-premise and cloud resources.
My goal is to articulate the technical and business values of the Centrify's Suite of technologies to prospective customers, clients and partners with a focus on EMEA South region. I work closely with Sales and Product Management teams to achieve these targets. From March 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) London, United KingdomSenior Technology Pre-Sales Consultant @ - Part of the Information Security team, I'm mainly focused on Oracle Identity and Access Management products (Oracle 11gR2 products covering Identity Governance, Access Management and Directory Services).
- My role consists of working with colleagues and partners in an International environment (focused on French IAM market but covering EMEA region) to understand customers business needs and provide technically and commercially savvy answers to a wide range of requests and use cases from RFx (Request for Proposal/Information) answers to technical Proof of Concepts.
- I'm also strongly involved in providing constant post-sales follow-up, delivering product training and developing custom demonstrations for customers and prospects in EMEA region. From April 2012 to March 2014 (2 years) Junior Enterprise Architect @ Enterprise Architecture referential management with MEGA modeling tool (process, architecture and infrastructure modeling). From March 2010 to February 2012 (2 years) Bucharest, RomaniaTechnology Pre-Sales Consultant @ - Worked as a Pre-sales/System Engineer in the Bay area; Identity Management domain. Main focus on Virtual Directory Server, identity correlation/synchronisation tools.
- Provided on-site and off-site trainings/demos/POC/software integration for prospects and existing customers on RadiantLogic Virtual Directory product based on their IT architecture/requirements.
- Worked mainly with Java, XML, LDAP Directories (RedHat, Sun), DerbyDB, ETL connectors. From November 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaJunior Security Consultant @ - Completed my last year’s engineering school internship in the European Security Expertise Centre of SOGETI (Paris) as part of the Architecture and Governance team.
- Worked on benchmarking Identity and Access Management solutions (Oracle, Sun, IBM) on several key factors and developed a complete and quickly usable methodology on how to approach a new IAM project for the Sales cycle. From March 2008 to October 2008 (8 months) Paris Area, France
Master's Degree - Diplôme d'Ingénieur, Computing/Networks @ Polytech'Grenoble From 2006 to 2008 B.Sc Honours Degree, Computer Networks, Security and Databases, 2:1 Honours @ Edinburgh Napier University From 2004 to 2006 DUT Informatique, Computer Software Engineering @ Classe Prepa MPSI / IUT Informatique (Aix-en-Provence, France) From 2002 to 2004 Andrei Velicanu is skilled in: SQL, XML, LDAP, Java, Security, Virtual Directory, Identity Management, Integration, Information Security, Architecture, Enterprise Software, IAM, Oracle, Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Governance, Cloud Computing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension