Director of Career Planning @ Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC
Career Planning Manager @ Rotana Hotel Management LLC
Human Resources Manager @ Centro Capital Centre by Rotana
Let me introduce myself as a highly motivated and focused individual with positive demeanor, excellent communication and administrative skills. My past and current tasks have gained me good experience in recruitment, training, employee relations and HR administration. My previous exposure to teaching and personal charisma empowered me with the ability to deal with people. Not of the
Let me introduce myself as a highly motivated and focused individual with positive demeanor, excellent communication and administrative skills. My past and current tasks have gained me good experience in recruitment, training, employee relations and HR administration. My previous exposure to teaching and personal charisma empowered me with the ability to deal with people. Not of the lesser significance is the faculty to project positive attitude, finesse and refined lifestyle.
My colleagues have always distinguished my ability to work logically and systematically as part of a team with good time management skills and eye for detail. My strong educational background allows me to call myself knowledgeable and resourceful. Being IT literate goes without saying.
Director of Career Planning @ Manage all facets of the Rotana Careers Website, inclusive, but not limited to referring any incoming job applications to the same, compiling monthly productivity reports, communicating constantly with the website developers to ensure smooth operation and constant upgrades and by providing training and support to all users and sub users on the functionalities
• Assist in developing and maintaining professional relationships with external recruitment agencies and be responsible for the continuous communication flow
• Administer and attend recruitment fairs as required to promote Rotana Hotels as employer of choice and attract suitable candidates
• Assist in exploring new resourcing destinations to increase the nationality mix of colleagues and support the development of the pipeline of talent within the business
• Recruit Corporate Office colleagues, as well as facilitate and follow up on job applications of candidates, referred by Corporate Office Executives
• Administer and coordinate Recruitment Trips and Assessment Centres and conduct pre-hiring tests if and when applicable
• Administer the Digital Signage by employing creative approaches and computer software to ensure it’s a vibrant communication tool
• Facilitate the Duroob Programme by communicating with all local and government entities, ensuring an active and always up-to-date approach and conduct regularly interviews with GCC Nationals
• Administer the list of all certified Predictive Index Users and assist in sending PI Invitations on behalf of properties as and when requested
• Develop and update Candidate Profiles for all positions and maintain an efficient filing system
• Establish and maintain Rotana Human Resources Accounts in Social Media From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Career Planning Manager @ - Recruitment
- Career Web Site Management
- Career Fairs
- Recruitment trips
- Marketing the company as employer
- Following social media
- Managing Facebook and Twitter account for career opportunities From October 2012 to May 2013 (8 months) Human Resources Manager @ Pre-opening assignment From May 2012 to September 2012 (5 months) Human Resources Manager @ - Oversee and direct the Human Resources function within the property ensuring its overall efficiency
- Maintain a fully functioning Human Resources Department, including employment, screening, referrals, personnel record keeping, compensation and benefits, work permits and visa processing as per the Human Resources Performance Standards
- Oversee the overall recruitment process to ensure all departments are adequately manned based on business requirements
- Manage the Human Resources Budget to maintain departmental expenses below forecasted figures
- Manage the performance management process to ensure assessments are carried out fairly and effectively
- Be available for employees at all levels to advise, counsel and assist with problems or queries
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behaviour and coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedure when necessary
- Maintain close contact with all Department Heads through departmental visits, serving as an advisor and internal consultant on employee relations issues
- Oversee the management of the Employee facilities and welfare activities to provide high levels of employee satisfaction From September 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 9 months) Human Resources Officer @ As a Human Resources Officer I am responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, associates training and development, performance monitoring and associate counselling. My current tasks include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement screening and recruiting systems to ensure qualified candidates are hired for vacancies
- Responsible for maintaining a fully functional Human Resources Department including employment, screening, referrals, personnel record keeping, compensation and benefits, work permits and visa processing.
- In cooperation with the management team and Director of Human Resources assess organizational resourcing needs, including type and skill mix, in order to ensure the organization has the appropriate resources to fulfil business requirements.
- Provide advice to the management team and staff members on employment conditions and employment law.
- Be available to associates at all levels for advice, counselling and assistance with problems or queries.
- Encourage a good standard of associate conduct and behaviour as well as coordinate disciplinary procedure when necessary.
- Assist Director of Human Resources in development of local policies in order to ensure consistency and equity in the management of human resources and to encourage best practices.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date employee files
- Administer all employee transfers both inter-hotel and inter-company.
- Assist in the preparation of the hotel’s annual Human Resources budget.
- Maintain efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time From June 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 3 months) Personnel Coordinator @ As a Personnel Coordinator I was responsible for a full scope of HR related tasks including but not limited to:
- Provide advice and assistance to managers on associates recruitment
- Schedule and organize interviews and participate in applicant interviews.
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Maintain an up to date CV’s Database, for future facilitation of recruitment needs.
- Provide basic counseling to associates who have performance related obstacles
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary action.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis
- Ensure the publication of an associates’ newsletter on a regular basis and maintain lively and interesting associates’ notice boards.
- Have complete, accurate and updated employee files at all times. From January 2008 to May 2009 (1 year 5 months)
Bachelor, Linguistics, Philology, Pedagogics @ Minsk State Linguistic University From 1994 to 2001 Andrei Karpovich is skilled in: Hospitality Industry, Hospitality, Pre-opening, Hotels, Hotel Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension