Results-driven, marketing strategist driving revenue growth, consumer acquisition and brand awareness through creating, implementing, and measuring go to market omni-channel global marketing campaigns. Proven record of leading cross-functional teams to achieve ambitious objectives, including forecasting annual marketing budgets and scheduling projections. 15 years of experience complemented by innovation across all mediums, with expertise in digital marketing, including
Results-driven, marketing strategist driving revenue growth, consumer acquisition and brand awareness through creating, implementing, and measuring go to market omni-channel global marketing campaigns. Proven record of leading cross-functional teams to achieve ambitious objectives, including forecasting annual marketing budgets and scheduling projections. 15 years of experience complemented by innovation across all mediums, with expertise in digital marketing, including mobile and social platforms.
Specialties: Digital Marketing Strategy • Brand Management • Lead Generation • Integrated Digital Channel Marketing • Global Campaigns • Consumer Acquisition • Content Marketing Strategy • Social Media Marketing • Media Advertising • Metrics Analysis • Project Management • Vendor/Agency Management • Team Leadership
Strategic Digital Marketing Consultant @ Senior digital marketing consultant developing go-to-market marketing campaigns to drive increased brand awareness and revenue growth through building strategic digital channel campaigns including: media buys, PPC, SEO, email, social channels, affiliate, mobile, CRM, content development, lead generation, influencer engagement and communications. Focus on data driven approach and analysis of campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture to examine consumer behavior, purchase path, sales funnel to increase conversion rate and revenue.
Emphasis in the research, development and launch of global digital marketing campaigns for specified countries including market size, competitive analysis, target demographics, product strengths and challenges, budget recommendations, and go-to-market strategies. Adapt existing relevant digital properties, strategies, and assets to ensure integrated approach.
Create best practice and case study documentation to share with cross functional departments including Sales, Product, and Development teams for increased efficiency. Set annual marketing budgets and ROI objectives; establish measurement baselines and success metrics with insights for continued growth, optimization recommendations for further conversions or altered strategies to minimize negative ROI. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Greater Denver AreaDirector of Digital Marketing at Gaiam TV @ Manage all aspects of consumer digital marketing to grow membership base toward quarterly and annual objectives through creation of integrated multi-channel digital campaigns. Responsible for forecasting and management of division’s acquisition budget and revenue growth.
• Develop strategies for new customer acquisitions – using SEO, PPC, email, affiliate, social media, mobile apps, and advertising channels to drive traffic to website
• Create annual marketing plan and strategic direction for the Gaiam TV division consistent with corporate goals – staffing and technical resources, 3rd party vendors, and partnership initiatives.
• Develop and ensure key metrics for core acquisition activities with appropriate reporting
• Produce a monthly forecast of revenues and profitability by target group
• Select partners for key objectives; scope, negotiate and manage the relationships
• Grew gross revenue and membership base by over 100% in one year
• Developed ROI model measuring cost per acquisition and profitability; identified opportunities for improvement and scalability through testing and optimization of advertising, landing pages, price and offers
• Exceeded 5 year plan by 30% in one year through success of online acquisition strategies From February 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 4 months) Director, Acquisition & Retention @ Drove member acquisition, retention and growth of Welltok’s flagship product, the CaféWell community, through multichannel campaigns and strategies including PPC, SEO, email, direct mail, social media, and loyalty programs. Established the CaféWell brand and positioned it as a thought leader in the health care industry through development and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns, partner alliances, and integrated content strategies.
Analyzed and lowered acquisition costs by channel, increased lifetime membership and engagement, collaborated with cross-functional teams to drive major projects to completion on deadline, including development of collateral work products.
• Drove member acquisitions up by 30% over 6 months through increasing audience channels and optimizing email campaigns through advanced list segmentation and multi-variate testing.
• Led strategy and execution of company online community
• Grew member base by 200% in 3 months
• Created tiered loyalty program with rewards for engagement, referrals, and feedback
• Implemented behavioral and lifestyle targeting features From September 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 5 months) Greater Denver AreaManager, Interactive Marketing @ Manager, Interactive Marketing
Direct strategic marketing campaigns for all business units to increase brand awareness, drive consumer trial, acquisition, retention, and e Commerce sales. Execute through integrated campaigns: social media, CRM program, SEM, media buys, user generated content, and strategic partnerships. Work in conjunction with Brand and Sales Managers both nationally and internationally to ensure digital and in-country work were integrated and optimized. Analyze performance by channel to maximize ROI. Recommend and oversee annual budget.
Develop social media program to increase word of mouth engagements and consumer loyalty; set benchmarks and success measurements. Perform market research on social media monitoring tools. Spearhead all content generation for website including UGC, and creation of monthly editorial calendar.
• Increased traffic to website by 50% in 6 months through testing, optimization, and site analytics
• Boosted e-commerce conversion by 30% through multi-variable testing, landing page and buy page optimization
• Launched product online internationally into EMEA and Asia working in conjunction with Brand and Country Managers
• Built company’s first social media program using Facebook, Twitter, blog outreach, and YouTube
• Asked to speak at Los Angeles Digital Day conference for leading brands into social media by setting and meeting a measurable ROI From July 2008 to September 2011 (3 years 3 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaManager, Customer Acquisition & Retention @ Spearheaded key multi-channel marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness, customer base, retention, and revenue. Commanded strategic direct mail, print, and online media campaigns, promoted live chat capabilities, optimized call center operations, developed search engine marketing, loyalty, affiliate initiatives, and facilitated customer communications. Analyzed performance by channel and offer to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI. Performed competitive data analysis, risk valuation, and budget allocation.
Collaborated with cross-functional teams to drive major projects to completion on deadline, including development of collateral work products. Conducted market research, and executed media buying activities to advance overall strategy. Built viable partner relationships with Expedia, American Airlines, Dow Chemicals, and 3M. Prepared and delivered marketing presentations.
• Launched company’s first lead generation portal through content category of search engine marketing channel, resulting in 20% respondent rate.
• Increased subscriber base by 70% in one year through multi-channel marketing initiatives.
• Cut overall subscription cancellations by 10% by providing outstanding customer service training and developing membership, rewards, communication, and community programs.
• Drove call center sales up by 50% in 4 months through implementing new agent training regimen incorporating incentive program.
• Raised newsletter open rate from 5% to 17% through utilization of advanced testing methods.
• Preserved resources and neutralized negative profit margin through issuing recommendation to cancel affiliate channel based upon in-depth analysis. From November 2005 to February 2008 (2 years 4 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaOnline Project Manager @ Directed all phases of development for online sales and marketing initiatives, including sponsored content, multimedia presentations, microsites, and promotional contests.
Promoted online brand and traffic growth in collaboration with print, circulation, and editorial teams. Compiled consumer research data, and evaluated metrics.
• Generated $300K per quarter through successful execution of 12 campaigns every 3 months.
• Delivered 75% rate of renewal by maintaining high customer service standards.
• Expedited production of microsite projects by standardizing development processes. From December 2003 to November 2005 (2 years) Greater Los Angeles AreaMarketing Associate @ Orchestrated online advertising campaigns across division to uphold formatting standards and publication deadlines. Liaised with online editors to coordinate timing and placement, and communicated with vendors to finalize production issues.
Created marketing deliverables including media kits, sell sheets, and rate cards.
• Improved processes across editorial and technical departments, including enhancement of online product guide navigation, and creation of ad unit templates.
• Developed company’s first online media kit, facilitating access for potential client base.
• Awarded promotion after a year based upon excellent work performance. From November 2002 to December 2003 (1 year 2 months) Greater Los Angeles Area
BA, Communications & Philosophy @ University of California, Los Angeles From 1993 to 1996 Andrea Scott is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing, SEM, Social Media, Online Advertising, E-commerce, Marketing Strategy, Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Strategic Partnerships, Strategy, Marketing, Brand Awareness
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension