Associate's degree, Restaurant Business Management @
Essex Community College
Prior to joining DJ Bennett, Anderson was the President of the Charles Luck and Har-Tru Sports Brand's for Luck Companies headquartered in Richmond Virginia. Charles Luck owns and operates retail architectural-design studios throughout the Mid-Atlantic focused on servicing the affluent homeowner and the Architectural and Design Communities. (www.charlesluck.com) Har Tru Sports headquartered in Charlottesville Virginia, recognized as
Prior to joining DJ Bennett, Anderson was the President of the Charles Luck and Har-Tru Sports Brand's for Luck Companies headquartered in Richmond Virginia. Charles Luck owns and operates retail architectural-design studios throughout the Mid-Atlantic focused on servicing the affluent homeowner and the Architectural and Design Communities. (www.charlesluck.com) Har Tru Sports headquartered in Charlottesville Virginia, recognized as the world's leading Clay Court Tennis Brand, manufactures and market's the Har Tru, Hydro Court, Clay-Tech, Tennis Optics and FAS Tennis Brands globally. (www.hartru.com)
Prior to Joining Luck Companies Anderson spent 6.5 years as the VP of Global Retail for the Reebok, Rockport, and the Sports Licensed Brands of Reebok International. McNeill led strategic oversight for all of R.I.L.'s Direct to Consumer B.U.'s: North America Retail, E-Commerce, Global Retail, Pop-up Retail, and Customization (yourreebok.com). Primary Job Functions where Merchandising, Retail Op's, Real Estate/Site Selection, Store Design, Visual Merchandising, In-Store Communications, Global Retail Strategy and Leadership of Global-Regional Retail Heads; A.P., L.A.M., C.I.S. ,E.M.E.A., & Canada.
Prior to joining Reebok, McNeill was the S.V.P. - G.M.M. for Britches of Georgetowne Inc. McNeill led the three main S.B.U.'s: Britches Great Outdoors, Britches of Georgetowne, and Britches Factory Outlets. His direct reports included: Merchandising, Sourcing/Production, Design, Planning and Allocation, Store Ops, and Visual Merchandising. During his tenure Britches grew from 16 stores in 1982 to 149 stores in 1993.
Mr. McNeill has 20+ years of retail leadership experience in growing specialty, flagship, e-commerce and factory outlet stores/chains in the US & Globally. Expert in retail leadership, building retail teams, and developing and executing comprehensive retail growth strategies that uniquely balance growth in "brand-equity" with growth in "operating profit".
Specialties:Retail Leadership & Growth Strategy; Merchandising, Retail Store Design, Visual Merchandising & ISC, Global Retail Expansion, Retail/Store Operations, Retail Real Estate & Site Selection, Integrated Brand Marketing & Creative Services.
VP-GMM @ DJ Bennett is a global digital commerce retailer targeting the Sporting Luxury Consumer. Through our travel's and our experience's, we bring to the market an assortment of "uniquely curated" performance inspired luxury apparel, accessories, gifts and gear. Please visit our web site to view the collection at www.djbennett.com.
Key Responsibilities & Accomplishments:
1. Lead Global E-Commerce Team in Business Development, Operations, Global Expansion, Assortment Planning, Product Development, Merchandising & Open To Buy Management for all DJB sports/product classifications.
2. New Business Development: strategic planning and execution of launching/integrating full DJB catalogue on third party digital platforms: amazon, rakuten, rakuten-ichiba, JD.com, Alibabas-Taobao and T-Mall. Development & integration of any/all new web-site enhancements/strategic partners/software i.e. email marketing and tracking, shipping partners, payment processing partners like pay pal, and amazon payments, SEO/SEM strategic partners like Kenshoo tracking, Google AdWords, Google Analytic's, etc.
3. Strategy development and execution of all SEM, SEO, and E-Mail Marketing campaigns including the sourcing and the management of all third party partners. (ad-words, re-marketing, PLA's, daily email blasts, keyword bidding, & banner advertising, SM, etc)
4. Responsible for all acquisition & conversion KPI's: (CPC, Monthly Uniques/Sessions, AOV, Revenue, AVG PX, ROI on SEM, new visitors, bounce rate, etc)
5. Quantitative Analytic's: measure, report and deliver against digital commerce KPI targets.
6. Functional Management & Oversite of entire DJB Team (Merchandising, Marketing, I.T., Digital Marketing, Photographic Services, Customer Service, Warehouse Op's, International, and Development Team. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaPresident @ Led the Charles Luck and Har Tru Sports brands of Luck Companies.
• Developed comprehensive Vision 2015 Strategy for Charles Luck national expansion and Har Tru Sports global
expansion to include restructuring of senior leadership, re-crafting brand fundamentals (vision, mission,
positioning, values, intent) and five year strategic growth plans.
• Led the transformation of Charles Luck and Har Tru from operationally focused business units to sales
driven, merchant led business units to include restructuring of national and global sales forces, compensation
plans, CRM platforms, performance evaluations and creation of integrated brand marketing and merchant
• Transformed Har Tru Sports from a national tennis supply company to a global sports brand to include the
acquisition of Century Sports, crafting of new licensing deals with the #1 tennis brand, and expanding into the
China, India and Australian markets.
• Built companies first Integrated Brand Marketing team (Digital, PR, Brand Communications, & Events Marketing) resulting in the reduction of overall MWB
while dramatically increasing web traffic and brand impressions for CharlesLuck.com, HarTruSports.com and
• Created retail presence strategy to prepare Charles Luck for retail expansion. Developed comprehensive store
design portfolio to include flagship studios, metro storefronts (Georgetown, Baltimore, Raleigh Durham and
Metro New York), contractor yards, and central distribution. From November 2009 to November 2012 (3 years 1 month) VP Global Retail @ Led global retail team in driving the aggressive expansion strategy and execution for all Reebok, Rockport, and On-Field "mono-branded stores" in N.A., E.M.E.A., C.I.S., A.P. and L.A.M. Direct P n L accountability for all NA retail operations for Reebok, Rockport, and Sports Licensed Stores. Direct Reports included store operations, merchandising, planning and allocation, visual merchandising, store design, creative services, finance and risk. From 2003 to 2009 (6 years) Boston MA.SVP-GMM @ Led store operations, merchandising, design, sourcing and production, planning and allocation, and visual merchandising departments through the rapid national expansion of specialty store chain Britches Great Outdoors, Britches Factory Stores, and Britches Of Georgetown. From 1981 to 2003 (22 years)
Business Administration and Management, General @ University of Maryland College Park From 1978 to 1981 Associate's degree, Restaurant Business Management @ Essex Community CollegeM.I.T. Sloan Business School Anderson McNeill is skilled in: Retail, Marketing Strategy, Merchandising, Product Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Sales, E-commerce, Marketing, Public Relations, Apparel, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Trend Analysis, Advertising, Sourcing, Strategy, Income Statement, Social Media Marketing, Brand Development, Trend, P&L Management, Pricing, Management, Inventory Management, Business Development, CRM, Profit, Integrated Marketing, Sales Management, Forecasting, Product Development, Brand Management, Team Building, Mergers & Acquisitions, Purchasing, New Business Development, Wholesale, Program Management, Account Management, Budgets, Contract Negotiation, Negotiation, Market Research, Marketing Management, Competitive Analysis, Business Strategy, Trade Shows, Operations Management, Sales Operations, Inventory Control