Through my travels and professional experience, I have learned how to be a versatile and intuitive hard worker. I am able to excel in fast paced environments, all while delivering high-quality work, meeting company goals and maintaining strong professional relationships. I have proven ability to develop successful marketing and promotional strategies to increase company sales, and I
Through my travels and professional experience, I have learned how to be a versatile and intuitive hard worker. I am able to excel in fast paced environments, all while delivering high-quality work, meeting company goals and maintaining strong professional relationships. I have proven ability to develop successful marketing and promotional strategies to increase company sales, and I am skilled in building and supporting positive customer experiences.
I maintain excellent interpersonal and organizational skills independently, while also enjoy working collaboratively to solve problems and produce top tier results through teamwork. I am passionate about new technology, sales and imaginative thinking; any opportunity to learn and expand my knowledge is sought and employed.
* Analytic Assessment
* Creative Marketing
* Product Management
* Strategic Sales Planning
* Brand Identity and Positioning
* Relationship Managment and Nurturing Partnerships
Assistant Buyer, Retail Textiles - Pottery Barn Kids @ Rug | Window | Bath - Retail Division
• Assist in planning and implementation of sales, promotion and marketing incentives to drive sales upwards of 6M for the category. Coordinate in-store collateral, product information, marketing, and packaging for products and promotional sales.
• Assist and develop business strategies, seasonal assortment and budget plans for three departments, and partner with Inventory and Sourcing counterparts to aid in the negotiation for new and current programs to increase margin dollar.
• Daily sales analysis and tracking to ensure assortment reaches or exceeds financial goals.
• Collaborate with product development to conceptualize design and product needs for upcoming seasons.
• Key decision maker for visual merchandising and direction across all 90 US and Canada retail stores.
• Relationship management and liason.
• Managed product and visual collateral for special projects, floor-sets and upcoming photo shoots.
• Key contact for Marvel licensing product management across all PBK categories. From November 2013 to June 2015 (1 year 8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAdvertising Sales @ • Directly managed B2B and B2C accounts for local and nationwide advertisers as media contact.
• Prepared analysis and reports to secure successful event launches and lifetimes, make necessary optimizations to campaigns to ensure healthy sales levels and client responsiveness.
• Built tailored media proposals, presentations and competitive analysis for clients such as Charles Schwab, BlackRock/iShares, Franklin Templeton, First Republic Bank, Wells Fargo, FlexJet, Cathay Pacific, E&J Gallo, Disney and many more.
• Effectively communicated with agency and client to manage RFP process and meet client objectives. From 2013 to 2013 (less than a year) San Francisco Bay AreaNorthwest Advertising Associate @ • Secured meetings with high-level decision makers with existing and new clients. Assisted in building tailored media plans for current and potential business partners. Managed RFP process and submission.
• Helped schedule, plan and execute marketing/PR events and sales meetings in the Northwest Territory.
• Maintained forecasting and sales estimates. Researched and tracked competitive advertising and media campaigns.
• Aided in the generation of $1.6M in ad sales last year. Managed 18+ Pacific Northwest Fortune 500 advertisers include but are not limited to the following: Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Charles Schwab, First Republic, BlackRock, and Starbucks. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaRegional Sales Manager @ • Field Sales and Account Management in CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT, AZ and TX for Anna Beck, an eight yr old luxury jewelry line based out of Los Angeles and handmade in Bali. Scouted new accounts and maintain 50+ existing client relationships within the region.
• Researched, planned budgets and facilitated all aspects market conferences and events in various states throughout the Pacific Northwest, including budgets, display and asset management.
• Maintained 720k in projected product sales within my territory for the year.
• Six new accounts opened out of eighteen scouted prospects through cold calling and in person introduction to product line within 3 months. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaBuyer @ • Managed 45+ accounts for brands including Rebecca Taylor, Diane von Furstenberg, COH, Cynthia Vincent, Trina Turk, Splendid, Theory, etc.
• Maintained budgets and inventory forecasting. Exceeded monthly sales goals of 60-70k for this small business.
• Attended market shows in various cities throughout the Pacific Northwest.
• Developed effective merchandising strategies to identify emerging trends, drive sales and meet company goals.
• Organized and produced special events, including research, budgets and coordination; Spearheaded successful “Facebook” marketing program; maintained social media and advertising campaigns. From 2009 to 2012 (3 years)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing @ San Francisco State University Alyssa Belardi is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Online Advertising, Advertising, Marketing Research, Digital Media, Customer Service, Digital Strategy, Account Management, Event Management, Public Relations, Organizational Development, Communication, Organizational Design, Fashion
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension