Master of Electronics @
Meerut University, Meerut UP India
An experienced client partner in large scale global process transformation initiatives through the use of outsourcing & shared services, Alok is the senior business development leader for Ciber,Inc. My expertise is to match a clear technological vision with the ability to take client requirements and translate them into real, applicable specifications to provide solutions across IT Strategy,
An experienced client partner in large scale global process transformation initiatives through the use of outsourcing & shared services, Alok is the senior business development leader for Ciber,Inc. My expertise is to match a clear technological vision with the ability to take client requirements and translate them into real, applicable specifications to provide solutions across IT Strategy, IT Project Management, App Dev and Mgmt, Infrastructure etc.
Prior to his current role at Ciber , he held Strategic positions with leading Telecom providers like Centurylink, XO and Comcast to Gather information on the customer's business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions that not only fits but also take care of clients future needs and Business objectives.
Client Partner @ Exceptional delivery of IT services
Ciber provides a comprehensive list of solutions.
IT consulting and strategy to align information systems with your business objectives
ERP, CRM and HCM systems implementations to support best practices at your organization
Business intelligence, including performance and big data management, to turn data into insight
QA and testing to save time and money by preventing defects
Application development and management, including mobile solutions and modernization, as well as ongoing management and support
Managed services for application, operation and infrastructure support that optimize your IT investments
Talent services, bringing you top-level IT professionals and teams for on-site staff augmentation
IT outsourcing – on-site or through a Ciber delivery center – we can take of your day-to-day IT needs From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Strategic Account Manager @ Successful sales professional, with a strong technical/engineering pedigree. Demonstrated ability to sell to strategic customers both by building strong relationships; due to delivering on all promises and strong ability to demonstrate ROI based on technical efficiency. I approach every new customer engagement with a win-win perspective; the cornerstone of my success is my passion, personal accountability and always putting my customers first.
My extensive knowledge of WAN, Data, Voice and Unified Communications, and a truly unbiased consultative approach ensure a solution that best fits my customers’ business objectives.
My strong cross-functional understanding of: Telecom legal MSA contracts, technical and project management disciplines mean a successful and on-time install, this coupled with my intimate knowledge of the sales life cycle process ensures my customers’ experience a successful one.
* Business Development
* VoIP--> Trunk to Enterprise SIP
* Hi Speed Bandwidth (FE, GIG, Wave Fiber Channel and SONET Services)
* Data Center Real Estate and Co-location..
* Rock-solid leadership & communications skills
* Keen understanding of Large Enterprise Technologies (VCE and Application layer)
* Large scale IP network Services (BGP, Transit arrangements, High Availability and Transport Access Diversity)
* IP/MPLS network design and capacity planning, experienced in complex Layer-3 and Layer-2 engineering. From July 2013 to May 2015 (1 year 11 months) Greater Seattle AreaStrategic Enterprise Account Executive @ Working with Govt. , School Districts, Hospitals and other Enterprise account. From March 2010 to June 2013 (3 years 4 months) SAE @ Global Account Manager - Managing and hunting accounts billing $25,000 and more per month. Managing Customer Network and providing solution that fits into customers technology initiatives to accomplish their business objectives. From July 2000 to March 2010 (9 years 9 months) Senior Account Executive @ Global Account Manager - Managing and hunting accounts billing $25,000 and more per month. Managing Customer Network and providing solution that fits into customers technology initiatives to accomplish their business objectives. From July 2000 to March 2010 (9 years 9 months) Account Manager @ Responsible to manager Government Account , Education and Health verticals for Allied Telesysn product sales and Development. From March 2000 to December 2001 (1 year 10 months)
Master of Electronics, Electronics @ Chaudhary Charan Singh University From 1991 to 1993 Master of Electronics, Electronics @ Meerut University, Meerut UP India From 1989 to 1993 Alok Sharma is skilled in: IP, Unified Communications, Leadership, VoIP, Managed Services, SIP Trunking, Metro Ethernet, Telecommunications, Co-location, Solution Selling, Product Management, Ethernet, Unified Messaging, Wireless, Cloud Computing, Network Engineering, MPLS, Telephony, Direct Sales, SIP, WAN, Sales Process, Broadband, Strategy, Cloud Computing IaaS, Cloud Security, Content Delivery, Hosted Voice, Cloud Consulting, Internet Services, Data Center, Channel Partners, Professional Services, Call Centers, Sales Engineering, SaaS, Cross-functional Team..., Business Development, Enterprise Software, Salesforce.com, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension