Programme Manager @ Brought in on a short term 3 month contract to be responsible for scoping business transformation and change projects. Responsible for scoping, defining planning Eversheds business growth programme, which covers all business attributes including various IT, Finance, Risk, HR, Knowledge, Facilities and Brand projects. I have also been guiding them through short term IT
Programme Manager @ Brought in on a short term 3 month contract to be responsible for scoping business transformation and change projects. Responsible for scoping, defining planning Eversheds business growth programme, which covers all business attributes including various IT, Finance, Risk, HR, Knowledge, Facilities and Brand projects. I have also been guiding them through short term IT and Business Heat projects to help deliver them successfully. From July 2015 to Present (4 months) London, United KingdomDirector @ Director of a business transformation and digital solutions company ( Freelance contractor ) . I specialise in providing programme and project managing, delivering business change and transformation. I am an ex Big 4 consultant (PwC) and have extensive knowledge in business transformation, finance, IT and digital solutions. I have worked with a multitude of large companies across various sector basis FS (Insurance and Banking), Media, Telecoms, Law, Oil & Gas to name a few.
I have been assisting Eversheds law firm recently, this is now coming to an end shortly I am now open to new opportunities and new contracts please drop me a message for my full CV or contact me at [email protected] or mobile 07894 558036 From September 2008 to Present (7 years 2 months) Senior Project Manager @ Senior project manager who has just completed setting up a brand new finance shared service team (30 people), in parallel with implementing a cloud based ERP system SAPbyDesign and setting up 2 new office spaces for the teams. I have also recently completed a cross African boarder DMS system to enable streamlined processing. From July 2014 to June 2015 (1 year) PaddingtonSenior Project Manager @ Managing the V.me digital wallet project for RBS in collaboration with the Visa digital solution. I was responsible for designing and defining the RBS and NatWest solution, project planning, resourcing, stakeholder management, RAID logs and reporting. From September 2013 to May 2014 (9 months) London, United KingdomProgramme Manager @ Delivered 5 business and technical change projects for Direct Line Group as a project and programme manager. Delivering change across the business - Including process re engineering, strategy, ERP mainframe and web applications for household brands such as Churchill, Direct line, Privilege, NatWest and RBS
1. Creation of Direct Line Legal services (ABS) Project, Senior project manager
2. Set up and manage Initial Public Offering Team, Debt Agencies, Long Form reports, Reporting accountants.
3. Senior Project Manager worked on setting up a new Investment and Treasury function within Direct Line Group tasked with the transitioning of functionality from RBS Group. Delivering new processes, procedures, trading infrastructure and migrated assets to enable the client to achieve its separation goals.
4. Investment Management Strategy- Implemented BlackRock green package and accounting platform.
5. IPT Project- Implemented system and process changes needed to increased IPT across multiple finance systems and web platforms. From August 2010 to June 2013 (2 years 11 months) Bromley, United KingdomProject Director @ From 2008 to 2009 (1 year) Account Director/ Senior Project Manager @ From April 2008 to September 2008 (6 months) Consultant @ From 1999 to 2008 (9 years) Consultant @ From 1999 to 2008 (9 years) Chief Cashier @ From August 1997 to May 1999 (1 year 10 months) Mandeville sq London
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension