I am a hard-working, responsible individual. Given a task, I am able to complete it quickly and efficiently. I have proven to be a dependable and accountable person who is able to take on multiple responsibilities and prioritize wisely. With my positivity and hard work ethic, my objectives are to take what I learn and apply them
I am a hard-working, responsible individual. Given a task, I am able to complete it quickly and efficiently. I have proven to be a dependable and accountable person who is able to take on multiple responsibilities and prioritize wisely. With my positivity and hard work ethic, my objectives are to take what I learn and apply them to the work world, which will ultimately contribute to my growth and learning.
Member Support Representative @ From July 2015 to Present (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSocial Media Marketing Intern @ • Developed and implemented a marketing strategy to acquire non-profit, professional, and corporate interest to harness the expatriate community for the benefit of local non-profit organizations. Acquired new followers for all social media channels resulting in over 150+ new subscribers.
• Managed and developed all social media content, event presentations and calendar.
• Analyzed engagement, trends, and growth of online audience channels and applications. From September 2014 to December 2014 (4 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandMarketing Intern @ • Conducted research with 600 Chamber members and recommended improvements to
strengthen and engage the business community.
• Planned, coordinated, and assisted in the implementation of four major Chamber events: Celebrate Davis, Chamber Golf Tournament, Chamber Day on the Quad, and Installation Gala.
• Increased Davis Chamber of Commerce’s web traffic through email and social media.
• Developed professional relationships with Chamber members, staff and honored guests.
• Created brochures, flyers, and invitations for special Chamber events. From April 2014 to July 2014 (4 months) Marketing Intern @ • Managed volunteers and coordinated athletic promotional games and events.
• Developed communication materials and edited public announcement scripts for eight different sports.
• Marketed, created, and implemented promotional projects.
• Conducted outreach to engage community business support to promote and advertise sporting events. From January 2014 to July 2014 (7 months) Recruitment Management Intern @ • Increased membership and sustained a network of more than 100 college students nationwide for non-profit agency.
• Researched industry online presence and enhanced company’s website.
• Administered and publicized internship program and opportunities at Together We Rise through Craigslist, University Career Websites, and TWR’s Facebook. From 2013 to 2013 (less than a year)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Managerial Economics @ University of California, Davis From 2013 to 2015 Business Marketing @ University of California, Riverside From 2011 to 2013 Thammasat University Alisa Hong is skilled in: Teamwork, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Social Media, Organization, Facebook, Social Networking, Marketing, Time Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension