Fundraiser & Marathoner @ Team Eye & Ear- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary's Boston Marathon Team
Hiring, Track Lead - Sourcing @ Publicis Sapient
I'm a business librarian who fell into people sourcing after a layoff in 2009 and I love it! (Read more about my career journey in the link below.) I'm convinced I work for the best employer and with the best people, so please don't reach out with job opportunities. What I would love is to talk to
I'm a business librarian who fell into people sourcing after a layoff in 2009 and I love it! (Read more about my career journey in the link below.) I'm convinced I work for the best employer and with the best people, so please don't reach out with job opportunities. What I would love is to talk to you about life at Sapient and any career opportunities that may be a fit for you! I am always happy to help librarians and other sourcers network as well!
Specialties: Boolean search; Creative Search Strategy; Social Media Sourcing (Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc); Executive Search; Industry and market research; Competitive Intelligence; Avature
X-raying, Flip Searches, Filetype Extensions, Harvesting, Peelback, URL Manipulation, Extended Boolean, Configurable Proximity, Business Email Address Formats, Natural Language Search, Reverse Image Search, Power-Search for Resumes, Power-Search for People, Search Engine Boolean Operators, Modifiers, Characters and Field Search Commands, Social Sourcing, Diversity Sourcing
North American Sourcing Lead @ If you are interested in ANY role with Sapient, please reach out and I will be happy to assist you! From August 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) Greater Boston AreaExecutive Talent Acquisition Sourcer @ Talent Scout/Researcher for the Executive Talent Acquisiton Team
Sourcing experienced planners, buyers & merchants across all categories, including: fashion & apparel, homewares, accessories, pet products & ecommerce. From July 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 2 months) Senior Associate, Board Leadership Services @ • Responsible for project management of assigned research targets, as well as managing multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
• Interact and develop relationships with Fortune 500 Directors and C-Level Executives across all industries
• Provide original research necessary to build and maintain Korn/Ferry International’s globally networked search management system.
• Gain a working knowledge of the hierarchical structure of organizations and business functions to provide accurate and thorough original research.
• Accurately input and code all original research for optimal retrieval of data. Maintain the integrity of the database. From October 2009 to July 2011 (1 year 10 months) Corporate Librarian @ • Fulfilled research requests from the health care, technology, real estate, financial services and retail teams. Expanded knowledge of industry sources, professionals and analysts through developing search strategies, gathering data and presenting results in written reports.
• Managed vendor relationships by serving as the main contact between the account managers and the firm's investment professionals. Negotiated service terms and cost with vendors to increase user access, while minimizing spending.
• Audited investment professionals' hard and soft dollar spending, which reduced costs by eliminating unnecessary services.
• Reported monthly trading activity to soft dollar brokers and reconciled discrepancies. Created spreadsheets tracking soft dollar commissions generated versus commissions owed. Approved soft dollar invoices for payment and worked with traders to ensure enough commissions were generated for individual brokers. From July 2006 to September 2009 (3 years 3 months) Fundraiser & Marathoner @ In 2008 and 2009, I ran the Boston Marathon with Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. In 2008, I raised $5800, and I raised $5,134 in 2009. Thank you to all of my donors! From January 2008 to May 2009 (1 year 5 months) Information Associate @ • Shadowed and solicited feedback from information consultants who provided in-depth research to the investment professionals. Developed research skills through significant hands-on experience.
• Contributed as a resource on the design team to move the industry library's online catalog from a home-grown content management system to an outsourcing vendor. Determined catalog's requirements through surveying users and information professionals. From August 2004 to April 2006 (1 year 9 months) Career Resource Library Assistant @ • Developed online career resource web pages for students and alumni for various fields of study. Researched professional associations, serials and field specific job boards to add to each page.
• Met individually with members of the Simmons community to strategize job searches and networking opportunities.
• Marketed the Career Resource Library's services. Designed and delivered classroom presentations tailored to specific majors on how to utilize the library's resources. Maintained welcoming library atmosphere with informative displays and bulletin boards, which increased the total number of library visitors.
• Organized a career resources and networking event which allowed library students to interact with working professionals. As a result of managing this event, was asked to serve on the board of the event's sponsoring organization and to interview for a position at Fidelity Investments. From December 2003 to July 2004 (8 months) Research Coordinator @ • Demonstrated a superior understanding and knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit retirement plans. Passed the Series 6 and 63 exams, which were required job licenses.
• Answered an average of eighty calls daily and successfully handled a wide variety of personalities and emotions. Recognized for outstanding customer service in high-pressure situations.
• Resolved complex plan research inquiries, while referring a minimum number to the account manager. This led to a decrease in the amount of time it took representatives to relay answers to plan participants, and an increase in participant satisfaction.
• Participated in bilingual development and employee training through the Call Monitoring Program. From October 2001 to December 2003 (2 years 3 months)
MS, Library and Information Science @ Simmons College From 2003 to 2005 BA, Spanish @ Boston College From 1997 to 2001 Spanish, Russian, Latin @ Glastonbury High School From 1993 to 1997 Alicia Priselac is skilled in: Social Media, Qualitative Research, Vendor Management, Internet Research, Sourcing, Customer Service, Knowledge Management, Industry Research, Executive Search, Database Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Mapping, Taxonomy Development, Cataloging, Online Research, Search Strategy, Taxonomy, Football, Talent Management, Training, Strategy, Outsourcing, Management, Leadership, Library, Library 2.0, Market Research, Interviews, Internet Recruiting, Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension