Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA @ As a recognized global leader in its industry, Equinix employs dedicated and passionate experts who take pride in their work. We are the market leading interconnection and data center provider, with 100+ data centres across 30+ strategic markets and over 4,400 customers. More importantly, we are the number 1 in the
Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA @ As a recognized global leader in its industry, Equinix employs dedicated and passionate experts who take pride in their work. We are the market leading interconnection and data center provider, with 100+ data centres across 30+ strategic markets and over 4,400 customers. More importantly, we are the number 1 in the market by far in both revenue and EBITDA and continue to grow fast.We just posted annual revenues of $ 2.15 Billion USD and we have averaged 26% yr. on yr. revenue growth since 2009.
Key responsibilities :
- Part of the EMEA HR Leadership team, hired in 2013 to build a internal recruitment function from scratch, looking at the current " state of Art" and designing an EMEA operating model for all countries.
- Responsible to drive direct hiring agenda whilst maintaining High standard of recruitment
(Net Saving after year one +370K $)
- Re-launch of the EMEA Referral Program
- Lead and drive a team of 9 direct reports ( Sr Talent Acquisition Specialists & Recruitment Coordinators)
- Workday ATS Implementation
- Driving Global Talent initiatives in Region From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) London, United KingdomLead EMEA Recruiter ( Smiths Detection & Smiths Medical) @ Lead recruiter for Smiths Medical and since May 2013 Smiths Detection as part of Smiths Group. Managing end to end recruitment processes and responsible for designing Talent Attraction Strategy across Europe. From August 2012 to July 2013 (1 year) London, United KingdomEMEA Senior Recruitment Advisor @ Part of the Juniper talent aquisition team, recruiting Technical and Business positions across EMEA_
Management of the end to end recruitment cycle across EMEA with a focus on MEA and South Europe.
- Implementation of sourcing strategies, interviews and selection, offers negotiation
- Engagement with key stakeholders in order to deliver a qualitative recruitment service.
Juniper Networks® delivers innovative software, silicon, and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking for global service providers, leading enterprises,and public sector organizations. Our core routers, switches, and security hardware and
software run the world’s largest and most demanding global networks.
Juniper Networks was founded on the idea of connecting everything and empowering everyone. For the past 13 years, we've been at the forefront of network innovation, and when the next major breakthrough in networking technology is developed, you can bet Juniper will be leading the charge. From October 2009 to September 2012 (3 years) London, United KingdomResearch Consultant @ Executive search consultant working on retained assignments throughout EMEA. Technology focus. Currently working on C level for IT Global leaders.
Morgan Levy Search division is a pan European division partnering with private & publicly listed technology equipment, vendors & telecommunications service providers. Focused on delivering a unique approach, we are proven to rapidly accelerate the search process, educate customers on their competition and inform them where key talent is situated.
We fulfill assignments across the board, including and not limited to:
CxO's, VP's,Country Managers, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Operational Managers, Business Development Strategists, Business Development Directors... From 2009 to October 2009 (less than a year) Paris Area, FranceExecutive Search Consultant @ Elitis is an executive search firm specialised in the recruitment of Sales and Technicals talents within the Telecom Industry. Our business unit focus on the Telecommunication Markets from carriers to Vendors and covers EMEA-
- Contribution in the set up of Elitis International
- Technology Market Mapping
- Headhunting and delivery of mid- senior level positions for Telco clients, from global organisations ( Ciena, SFR - Jet Multimedia, Experian, HP) to VC backed start ups in the Mobile and Infrastructure arenas.
- Account Management - From December 2005 to April 2008 (2 years 5 months) Paris Area, France
Master's degree, Communication and Information Sciences @ Université Paris-Sorbonne From 2000 to 2005 English @ Santa Monica College From 2003 to 2004 Alia Khattab is skilled in: Executive Search, Telco, Recruiting, Telecommunications, Technical Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Social Media Marketing, Sourcing, Talent Management, Consulting, Strategy, Interviews
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension