An ambitious professional, experimenter, high performer with over 7 years of experience and proven track record in delivering complicated in-house projects in the areas of Business Process Improvements and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Experienced in investigating business problems and facilitating improvements. Capable to determine and effectively balance organization benefits, business needs and customers pain. Goal-oriented and driven
An ambitious professional, experimenter, high performer with over 7 years of experience and proven track record in delivering complicated in-house projects in the areas of Business Process Improvements and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Experienced in investigating business problems and facilitating improvements. Capable to determine and effectively balance organization benefits, business needs and customers pain. Goal-oriented and driven by challenges, possessing strong leadership skills.
Project Manager @ Responsibilities:
• Analysis of business stakeholders needs and pains.
• Bring the business problem’s real causes to light, identifying and fixing it.
• Project planning and delivery, change management, risk management, resource allocation, conflict resolution and facilitation.
• Close collaboration with users and stakeholders.
• Invented and implemented Product Release System for Kaspersky Lab Product Lines (MS TFS based).
• Designed and implemented Project Checklist tool aimed at increasing transparency and efficiency of software development process.
• Designed and implemented Product Release Approval Automation System.
• Invented and implemented Release & Configuration Management System (MS TFS based).
• Improved team operational efficiency by establishing Lean & Kanban practices within Methodology Group. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Senior Business Process Manager @ Responsibilities:
• IT support processes design and implementation.
• Management of multiple internal priorities/projects for on-time delivery.
• Implemented the efficiency metrics system (Quality Profiles) for Kaspersky Lab product lines.
• Designed and implemented a number of business processes which have significantly improved the quality of software testing and release. From September 2012 to April 2014 (1 year 8 months) Moscow, Russian FederationQA Lead (QA Manager) @ Responsibilities:
• Managing testing team; testing strategy development and implementation
• Close collaboration with customer
• Successfully organized and implemented QA processes within several complex projects of systems integration (Sberbank, Raiffeisen Bank, Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development, OTP Bank) From February 2012 to October 2012 (9 months) Software Quality Team Leader @ Responsibilities:
• Managing team of 6 people and setting up KPIs for the team
• Managing resource estimations and allocations
• Recruitment for testing teams
• Built professional Quality Assurance Team and new department structure
• Developed automated and manual areas of software testing From April 2011 to February 2012 (11 months) Project Manager @ Responsibilities:
• Project planning, requirements management and resource management (remote team coordination)
• Business analysis, preparing project documentation
• Successfully delivered a number of software projects for Molotok.ru From March 2010 to April 2011 (1 year 2 months) QA Engineer @ Responsibilities:
• Functional and UAT testing of projects on international platform
• Customer support
• Provided the international projects with high quality testing From June 2009 to March 2010 (10 months)
Engineer's degree, Technological computer science @ Moscow State University of Instrument Engineering and Computer Sciences (MGUPI) From 2005 to 2010 Alexey Tkach is skilled in: Agile Methodologies, Project Management, Scrum, SDLC, Team Leadership, Business Process Improvement, Software Quality Management, Test Management, Testing, Start-ups, Facilitation, Google Adwords, Yandex Direct
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension