IBM focuses on leveraging every company's most valuable resource: social capital. Our clients create a more engaging workplace and a more compelling customer experience with help from IBM Social & Digital Experience solutions. My passion is to help others create digital experiences that foster customer and employee enablement. My customers know me as someone who focuses on
IBM focuses on leveraging every company's most valuable resource: social capital. Our clients create a more engaging workplace and a more compelling customer experience with help from IBM Social & Digital Experience solutions. My passion is to help others create digital experiences that foster customer and employee enablement. My customers know me as someone who focuses on bringing energy and passion to every relationship, and value to every partnership.
I am know by my peers a results oriented technology and software sales and marketing professional. I have a proven ability to attain goals, uncover new opportunities, grow revenue and create value-added relationships with customers, prospective customers, colleagues and partners. My success has stemmed from creating value add solutions that earn executive sponsorship and drive ROI.
I am excited about all things technology, as I believe technology enables us to make a positive impact in the world. Outside of work I enjoy things like playing soccer, baseball and basketball, as well as traveling, cooking and reading.
Specialties:New Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, Solution Selling, Financial/ROI Selling, Strategic Account Management, Social Business Strategies, Messaging, Portal Applications, Collaboration Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Solutions.
IBM Smarter Workforce and Digital Experience Strategist @ In my current role, I help organizations create a smarter workforce by delivering solutions that empower employees to connect, collaborate, and innovate. I also help organizations create digital engagement strategies. Digital Engagement is anything and everything that involves a conversation online. I help organizations maximize the opportunity of these interactions to drive positive business outcomes; customer sat & retention, increase sales and marketshare.
I work with executive and business leaders to implement social technologies in order to put people back to the center of their business with the leading cloud collaboration platform. My goal is to help organizations leverage social technology to transform the way they work and communicate more effectively internally as well as externally. 70% of executives believe social business can fundamentally change the way their business works — IBM helps enterprises act to bring about this social change.
I also work with marketing and service executives to create exceptional digital experiences for their customers, citizens, partners and employees. My goal is to help organizations create compelling digital experiences for traditional and mobile users, while at the same time providing a platform that can include, Marketing Automation/Workflows, Self Service Apps, eCommerce and integration with back end systems of record to create a 360 degree view.
Smarter Workforce and Digital Experience Specialist for Core Accounts across Ontario. Providing valuable solutions for the following industries: Manufacturing, Utilities, Professional Services and Municipal Governments. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Toronto, Canada AreaEnterprise Business Representative @ Work strategically with Account Executives, sales engineers, partners, and regional leadership throughout the sales cycle to drive effective discovery and deliver compelling business deals. Measured monthly on generated opportunities/pipeline and closed ACV. From January 2013 to January 2014 (1 year 1 month) Toronto, Canada AreaAccount Manager - Ontario - Commercial @ Working with leading Manufacturing and Distribution companies in Southern Ontario with a specific focus on Skilled Trades roles
- Responsible for prospecting to identify and develop new business opportunities in Southern Ontario
- Manage existing relationships through quality customer service
- Lead and develop a team of specialized Recruiters to source, screen, and select top talent for Manufacturing and Distribution roles. From February 2012 to January 2013 (1 year) Commercial Recruiter @ - Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements
- Identify, select and recommend the best candidate for the client requirement
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Oversee completion of necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background checks
- Manage contract employees while on assignment
- Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary
- Work with Account Managers to prospect top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients' staffing requirements
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting 'best practices' and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential client contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals - sales leads From August 2011 to February 2012 (7 months) Kitchener, Canada AreaSales Associate @ From May 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 9 months)
Bachelor of Arts Hons, Political Science and Business Admin @ University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa From 2008 to 2011 Business Administration @ Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology From 2003 to 2007 Alexander Temelkovski is skilled in: Customer Service, Negotiation, Solution Selling, Salesforce.com, Campaign Management, Sales Presentations, Management, CRM, Project Management, Sales, Account Management, Recruiting, New Business Development, Leadership, Applicant Tracking Systems
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension