Originally from Northern New Jersey, I ventured to New England to attend Assumption College in Worcester in the fall of 2008. To say I fell in love with the Boston area would be an understatement. I did everything I could to make my residency in New England a little more permanent post graduation in 2012. I started
Originally from Northern New Jersey, I ventured to New England to attend Assumption College in Worcester in the fall of 2008. To say I fell in love with the Boston area would be an understatement. I did everything I could to make my residency in New England a little more permanent post graduation in 2012. I started off maintaining a steady job through my summer employment on Martha's Vineyard. Soon enough, I found myself itching for a new opportunity to continue in a competitive, team-oriented role. In December 2013, I was introduced to Randstad Technologies as a Technical Recruiter. Most recently, I moved to an internal/corporate recruiting role where I am able to talk with people about the internal positions that are available in my company within our 65 locations.
While I earned a degree in Marketing with a complementary minor in English/Writing to hone in on my natural creative tendencies, I also have a passion for helping others. Working at Randstad has allowed me to grow as a business professional while helping others achieve this goal as well. Helping others find employment and working to maintain Randstad's reputable standing in the IT and Engineering Staffing industry is something that drives me to work every single day.
Feel free to reach out on any of the contact methods provided to talk about open opportunities within Randstad at any time! I love to talk about the amazing experience I've had thus far. Come join us!
E-Mail: [email protected]
Direct Line: (781) 939-1748
And don't forget to follow me on Twitter: Alexa_DalzellRT
Corporate Recruiting Coordinator @ About Randstad Technologies
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities - recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success - and drive our candidates' growth.
Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to inhouse, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and inhouse locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Learn more at www.randstad.com and access Randstad’s panoramic US thought leadership knowledge center through its Workforce360 site that offers valuable insight into the latest economic indicators and HR trends shaping the world of work.
• Source and screen potential candidates for internal Account Manager and Technical Recruiter openings in several markets among our 65+ locations.
• Provide overview of Randstad Technologies and Engineering, and the jobs available, to individuals interested in new opportunities
• Support three specific corporate recruiters and provide scheduling and candidate profiling assistance.
• Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Athlete Network, Voice Advantage and University/college Career Services portals to uncover top-notch recruiting/sales talent
• Assist with HR Administrative tasks to ensure a smooth onboarding process. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Technical Recruiter @ Recruited top notch IT talent for the National Strategic Organization, a team created to establish a national footprint for major, fortune 100 accounts.
• Cold called 60-70 people/day per Boolean searches in our Bullhorn Databse, Dice.com, Careerbuilder.com and other online resources.
• Exhibit refined telephone and e-mail etiquette with candidates, account managers and other company executives
• Responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting tasks: initial conversations, interview scheduling and offer distribution.
• Consistently exceeded personal and team goals/quotas for submittals, phone calls and deals
• Provided/Submitted qualified candidates and sales leads to respective Account Reps
• Maintained personal candidate pipeline and time management routines
• Upheld professional yet personal conduct throughout recruiting/hiring process From December 2013 to August 2014 (9 months) Sales Associate/Assistant Manager @ Small women's clothing boutique catering to a broad market range with a variety of trendy clothing and accessory selections.
• Opened and closed boutique
• Restocked floor inventory/Organized overall inventory
• Priced and placed new deliveries
• Remodeled displays and mannequins
• Developed e-mail scheduling for storeowner and staff.
• Worked with customer's to help find correct sizes/made recommendations based on their needs
• Enhanced the boutique’s social media presence and marketing efforts with Instagram and Facebook.
• Brought customers to purchase with knowledge of store/store items, Martha’s Vineyard and inherent passion for fashion. From July 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 3 months) Waitress/Hostess/Cashier @ Provided superior customer service with exceptional attentiveness, thorough knowledge of the menu and experienced recommendations.
• Earned highest sales record in restaurant history during the summer of 2013.
• Maintained status as a leading server among staff and management.
• Refined multi-tasking ability in high-volume/fast-paced environment.
• Consistently sold food and beverage specials recorded for competition among staff. From May 2009 to September 2013 (4 years 5 months) Marketing and Editorial Intern @ Bi-weekly newspaper publication for Central Massachusetts providing its readers - business executives for small to large organizations - with current information about the business scene in surrounding areas.
• Created photography database for editorial department and constructed e-mail database for the marketing and events coordinator.
• Maintained Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
• Met all deadlines for social media releases and multiple, timed follow-ups.
• Prepared event folders and edited event literature.
• Managed speaker bios, organized promotional materials.
• Composed and sent invoices to event sponsors and attendees. From September 2011 to December 2011 (4 months)
Bachelor's degree, Marketing and English: Writing (minor) @ Assumption College From 2008 to 2012 Diploma @ Pope John XXIII Regional High School From 2004 to 2008 Alexa Dalzell is skilled in: Social Media, Facebook, Advertising, Creative Writing, Sales, Social Networking, Customer Service, Publications, Editorial, Fashion, Social Media Marketing, Journalism, Recruiting, Writing, Marketing Communications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension