Worldwide Sales Insights - MBA Intern @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaMBA & MS-DI Candidate @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Senior Managing Consultant @ From March 2014 to May 2014 (3 months) Managing Consultant @ • Managed 4 implementations, all for different IBM software products, totaling
Worldwide Sales Insights - MBA Intern @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaMBA & MS-DI Candidate @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Senior Managing Consultant @ From March 2014 to May 2014 (3 months) Managing Consultant @ • Managed 4 implementations, all for different IBM software products, totaling more than $2,000,000 in annual revenue; accounts include the largest Customer Trade Planning (CTP) engagement with more than 130 sales teams using IBM software to plan and execute all pricing and promotion activity
• Coordinated a team of 20+ to design, develop, and implement the integration of IBM’s CTP product with third party software systems (SAP); first integration project in the product’s history
• Directed the research and design of a custom model form to support one customer’s limited data set; project led to an 80% increase in sales team forecast accuracy and a $25,000,000 increase in revenue
• Supervised pilot test for first Quick Service Restaurant customer; successful test led to contract renewal
• Developed/taught training session in London for European Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) sales team From February 2012 to February 2014 (2 years 1 month) Senior Business Analyst @ • Project manager on 2 implementations. Oversaw all aspects of software deployment (data collection, modeling, training, support); role normally reserved for managers with 5+ years of experience
• Directed the integration of the Strategic Trade Planning (STP) tool, acquired by DemandTec in 2011. Reduced services costs and delivery time by 40%
• CTP/STP application team lead. Subject matter and product expert: provided QA for active projects, led monthly product feedback calls, and managed product enhancements From March 2011 to January 2012 (11 months) Lead Business Analyst @ • Led customer and product management teams (15+ individuals) in the design and development of a new econometric model form and User Interface to support CPG customers.
• Deployed partner application (M-Factor) at largest DemandTec CPG customer to support national level planning (used by consumer insights/brand management team). Integrated the application with existing sales team planning tool
• Collected and managed customer feedback to assist product management and drive desired product changes From March 2010 to February 2011 (1 year) Business Analyst @ • Managed team of three data analysts/statisticians to deliver quarterly software application updates for largest CPG implementation (more than $1,000,000 in annual revenue)
• Coordinated support process. Applied a structured and analytical approach to troubleshooting customer issues.
• Led training for 50+ customer sales analysts
• Created 20+ white papers for reference in other new customer implementations From September 2008 to March 2010 (1 year 7 months)
Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management From 2014 to 2016 BA, Economics, Chemistry @ Vanderbilt University From 2004 to 2008 Alex Wearn is skilled in: Business Process Improvement, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Software, SaaS, Software Implementation, Business Analysis, Product Management, Agile Methodologies, SQL, Microsoft Excel, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension