Business Development Manager @ Cornerstone OnDemand
The University of Birmingham
Business Development Manager @ New business hunter. Working with clients within the UK and Scandanavia who are seeking to improve business efficiency by empowering a stronger workforce. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) London, United KingdomEnterprise Product Specialist @ ClickTale provides easy to use visual insights into how people react to your site—insights you can’t get
Business Development Manager @ New business hunter. Working with clients within the UK and Scandanavia who are seeking to improve business efficiency by empowering a stronger workforce. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) London, United KingdomEnterprise Product Specialist @ ClickTale provides easy to use visual insights into how people react to your site—insights you can’t get anywhere else—with true to life video replays capturing the users entire experience, aggregated mouse heatmaps to show you everything the user is doing with their mouse on each page and form analysis reports that identify customer struggle where you need them to convert. From April 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 1 month) Strategy Consultant @ Transactions and Restructuring vertical, developing strategic options reviews, buy and sell-side due diligence and market analysis reports. Successful cross selling of the firm’s myriad of services through a consultative approach to relationship building. Projects include:
• Currently advising Central Government on the strategic execution of their healthcare Big Data strategy.
- Conducting reviews of current landscape of industry and data capture, devising new implementation strategies and managing and coordinating cross functional team.
• Wrote new market entry report for start-up coffee company operating in Westminster. In doing so, a cash flow forecast model was developed to meet recently established KPIs, as well as a new business plan to secure investment.
• Advised a central government department on their investment decision with major utility providers for the development of infrastructure facilities critical to national security (classified)
- Displayed advanced influence and analytical aptitude
• Developed a transformational strategy for Motors.com which included conducting market analysis, a review of business processes and advised on the strategic acquisition of market competitors From July 2011 to March 2014 (2 years 9 months) London, United KingdomChairman @ Charity network of 20-30 year old professionals based in London seeking to expand network, professional skill set and new business opportunities
• Established a monthly dinner networking party, taking place across London attracting over 100 people and raising in excess of £40,000 From April 2010 to May 2012 (2 years 2 months) Account Manager, Public Sector @ Advised central and local government and healthcare authorities on tools to support energy efficiency for their IT suites. During this period, our small team consistently reached targets over four consecutive quarters becoming the market leader in energy efficiency software
• Personally contributed to in excess of £1 million of revenue via lead generation calls
• Negotiated further up selling opportunities of the company’s suite of products
• Established best practice procedure for lead generation processes and conducted training for the lead generation sales team From October 2010 to June 2011 (9 months) London, United KingdomQuality Control and Sales Associate @ Management of the quality control processes to guarantee customers receive goods within their specified bands whilst seeking new clients and business leads. From February 2010 to September 2010 (8 months) Assistant to Minister of Economic Affairs @ • Coordinated a strategic overview of the financial services industry in Israel. Working in conjunction with the Ministry of Finance in Jerusalem and Deloitte Financial Advisory, administering an international conference on how to create an international financial centre in Tel Aviv. The final report was presented to the Director General of the Ministry of Finance and is in implementation stage
• Managed the Ministry of Finance’s and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange’s (TASE) investor relations in London –directed TASE Conference 2008 and 2009 presenting Israel’s top management from leading Israeli companies together with key European investment and asset management firms
• Assisted in the management of the AERL (Association of Economic Representatives in London) –coordinating monthly meetings of economic and commercial attaches to visit companies and institutions of interest. Such institutions included The European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, London Stock Exchange and more
Government strategic planning. From September 2007 to 2010 (3 years) Intern @ Constituency intern - responsible for general correspondance with constituents. From August 2006 to June 2007 (11 months) Intern @ Focus on constituency campaigning and casework.
Regular access to central British politician and close examination of parliamentary processes, developing greater understanding of the institutions which make up government and ways to access them. From September 2006 to May 2007 (9 months) Intern @ Produced and presented reports to educate prominent international politicians on key domestic and international issues such as Gaza Disengagement, helping develop strong oral and written communication skills. From June 2005 to July 2005 (2 months) Runner @ Offered insight to the compilation and distribution processes of key political news stories. From July 2005 to 2005 (less than a year)
BA, International Relations wih Political Science @ The University of Birmingham From 2004 to 2007 BA, International Studies with Political Science @ University of Birmingham From 2004 to 2007 Immanuel College Alex Waiman is skilled in: Sales, Commercial Due Diligence, Strategic Planning, Fundraising, Research, Public Speaking, Social Networking, Investments, Management, Strategy, Due Diligence, Start-ups, New Business Development, Business Development, Competitive Analysis, Enterprise Software, Mergers, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension