S.T., Informatics Engineering @
Institut Teknologi Bandung
I am an enthusiastic and passionate full stack developer who is able to adapt in multiple role according to business and team's needs. I have multiple experience in developing a maintaining system application as well as webs and mobile application. I like to learn new technologies, language and framework and apply it to my job whenever possible.
I am an enthusiastic and passionate full stack developer who is able to adapt in multiple role according to business and team's needs. I have multiple experience in developing a maintaining system application as well as webs and mobile application. I like to learn new technologies, language and framework and apply it to my job whenever possible. In the spare time I like to work on interesting projects or just do a random travelling.
Software Engineer @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsSoftware Engineer @ Sense has a platform IOT called CommonSense. With intelligent algorithms, it transform the raw sensor data into real time human and environmental behavior measurements. And through smart coaching engine Sense empower people to change.
▪ Scale the platform by designing and implementing micro services.
▪ Evaluate, implement and maintain message queuing architecture that enable real time processing.
▪ Design and implement real time monitoring allowing insight and immediate action upon system disruption.
▪ Deploy automation allowing easy and fast deployment and the ability to switch cloud providers which provides cost effective, high available system.
▪ Implement, maintain and monitor multiple database systems.
▪ Take part in mobile development of client application on Android and iOS.
▪ Fronted development for dashboard application.
▪ Language and framework: Golang,Ruby (Rails, Sinatra), Python (Flask, IPython Notebook,
Pandas), PHP, Node js (express)
▪ Cloud Technology: AWS EC2, Route 53, VPC, S3, Glacier, Openstack
▪ Message queue & processing: Kafka, Redis, Zookeeper, Rabbit MQ, Storm
▪ Systems monitoring: Graphite, Statsd, Grafana, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Errbit
▪ Deploy automation: Chef, Capistrano, Fabric, Puppets
▪ Databases: Cassandra, MySQL, MongoDB
▪ Mobile development: Android, iOS (swift & objective-c)
▪ Lead a team as project managers on a several projects.
▪ Establish policy and development workflow with test driven development.
▪ Identify and explore new technology and project management that would be suitable on project.
▪ Languages: Ruby (rails, sinatra, rspec, capybara), Java (hibernate, JBoss Seam), PHP
▪ Databases: Mysql, PostgreSQL
▪ Software configuration management: Git, SVN
▪ Agile with scrum project management From January 2009 to January 2012 (3 years 1 month) Programmer @ ▪ Responsible as lead programmer crayonpedia.org for customizing mediawiki enginesa to create an encyclopedia that follows the nation curriculum.
▪ A programmer of financial systems for local state government.
▪ A programmer of administration support systems used by one of national agencies.
▪ Establish policies and software version control system to enable collaborative development.
▪ Language & framework: PHP, Java (Spring, DWR, Hibernate)
▪ Database: Mysql
▪ Software configuration management: Subversion From March 2008 to January 2009 (11 months)
M.T., Information System @ From 2008 to 2011 S.T., Informatics Engineering @ From 2004 to 2008 Ahmy Yulrizka is skilled in: Ruby on Rails, Ruby, Golang, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, Java, PHP, Web Applications, Android, Linux, Opscode Chef, Cassandra, Scrum, iOS, jQuery
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension