Bachelor, Engineering - Computer Science @
Pune Institute of Computer Technology, University of Pune
I love technology,data and analytics as is apparent from the different job profiles that I've had. I carry 2 years of experience in analytics, data management, data validation and big data quality assurance using SQL Server Business Intelligence tools (SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, ETL Packages), Python and SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQL) as per client requirements. I am versatile, flexible
I love technology,data and analytics as is apparent from the different job profiles that I've had. I carry 2 years of experience in analytics, data management, data validation and big data quality assurance using SQL Server Business Intelligence tools (SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, ETL Packages), Python and SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQL) as per client requirements. I am versatile, flexible and detail oriented and enjoy a work environment that challenges my skills and makes me learn something new.
I have previously worked in IT,Retail finance and Insurance industries and I am currently working as a full time Business Intelligence/Data Analytics professional in the Gaming Industry.
User Acquisition/Marketing Data Analyst @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) US Data Analyst @ • Reconcile analysis data and maintain analysis data integrity across different DB sources and systems
• Prepare and scrub data for model building.
• Ensure analysis data complies with all data policies, governance and standards.
• Maintain definitions and standards for data analysis and work to have data issues remediated.
• Create preformatted actuarial databases for analysis.
• Global aggregation of data that is not currently systematically aggregated.
• Maintain and develop effective actuarial reports of historical performance, including core performance triangles and ensuring the long term aggregation of global historical performance data.
• Maintain and distribute structured data and actuarial reports to actuarial and business analytics users and explain/interpret content.
• Source new actuarial data from inside and outside AIG.
• Develop and track pricing actuarial analytics (indications, actual rate changes, etc.)
• Review accuracy, consistency and applicability of department data usage.
• Work with data suppliers to ensure accuracy and ease of translation to appropriate formats.
• Maintain accurate documentation of all work suitable for compliance examiners to audit. Inform management of limitations of work, data constraints, as well as potential adverse and favorable events. From February 2015 to October 2015 (9 months) Senior Data Analyst @ From December 2014 to February 2015 (3 months) Data Analyst @ • Building and Analysing data tables in DB2/Oracle/SQL Server to identify trend deviations in revenue metrics for major banks in the US
• Analysing Key Performance Indicators in client’s data using SQL queries for delivering reports for benchmarking against other banks which helps the clients evaluate their position in the industry and make better business decisions
• Creating and delivering data cubes in Microsoft Access tailored to the client’s specific needs on a monthly basis
• Automating processes using Python scripts, Excel macros and VB application which aid in faster (20%-30%) data extraction and validation
• Working directly with the client for collating monthly expenses and validating them for discrepancies
• Preparing validation/expense/Profit loss reports for the client delivery which help the client realize profitability per account
• Working with card processors (FDR,TSYS) for processing, monitoring and validating client’s incoming raw data feed on a daily basis for data normalization
• Reporting client data to regulatory agencies and bureaus (Office of Comptroller of the Currency, TransUnion) using SQL Server Business Intelligence Tools to provide reasoning for trend anomalies on a monthly basis From June 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 7 months) Data Analyst Intern @ • Created databases and developed a comprehensive reporting system for internal and external data coming into the company through complex database queries in SQL Server which increased efficiency, usability and accuracy of the reports by 20-30%
• Identified most profitable campaigns and companies which helps in revenue forecasting for the company
• Created daily/weekly/monthly reports for management showing active progress of active ad campaigns (for major software companies) and forecasting revenue based on these campaigns
• Developed and integrated databases and front end interfaces using .NET and SQL server for storing data fetched from third party API From June 2012 to December 2012 (7 months) Web/Mobile Developer @ Started my own website for freelancing projects (http://www.thechillproject.com)
Created websites for clients.
www.emservicesindia.net From June 2010 to June 2012 (2 years 1 month) Faculty Assistant @ • Worked intensively with undergraduates to help them complete project deliverables for reputed clients
• Assisted students technically and provided them efficient solutions for problems thereby increasing their knowledgebase
• Interacted with clients for the purpose of gathering requirements and delivering project updates From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Syracuse, New York AreaAnalyst/Developer @ • Performed requirement gathering through polls and surveys regarding a conceptual idea that needed implementation which helped the company initiate a new project called ‘Topshelf’
• Helped outline the functional requirements and define the scope of the project
• In the process of developing the website which involves the use of JQuery, Facebook API and Gmail API. From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Syracuse, New York AreaAnalyst/Developer @ • Helped design and implement the IT infrastructure for the company
• Coordinated with different IT vendors on behalf of management team for the purpose of purchasing hardware/software
• Conceptualized, designed and implemented the network architecture for over 100 devices across 4 geographically diverse locations
• Contributed to networking projects and software installations
• Main trouble-shooter for network and software issues on the client side
• Helped create MYSQL databases for existing access database for the purpose of storing the companies orders and receivables
• Analysed key business areas and workflows and designed software to increase the efficiency of existing processes
• This included designing a training schedule for the purpose of training employees on the use of new software From June 2009 to June 2010 (1 year 1 month) Nagpur Area, IndiaSoftware Developer Intern @ Worked on Property Management and Leave Management System modules of an ERP
Technology used includes Java and Oracle Apps Framework From September 2008 to March 2009 (7 months) Pune Area, India
M.S; School, Information Management; Information Studies @ Syracuse University From 2011 to 2013 Bachelor, Engineering - Computer Science @ Pune Institute of Computer Technology, University of PuneBhartiya Vidya Mandir From 2002 to 2004 Aditya Chourasia is skilled in: Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, SAS Programming, Databases, ETL, SQL, SQL DB2, Python, VBA, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Java, R, Cognos
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension