Specific and extensive experience with in object oriented programming, design pattern, architecture patterns, rich internet application, UX prototyping with mock ups and sketches, redlines in web design, data visualization, responsive
Specific and extensive experience with in object oriented programming, design pattern, architecture patterns, rich internet application, UX prototyping with mock ups and sketches, redlines in web design, data visualization, responsive web design and testing.
Proficient implementing windows phone and windows 8 apps.
Consultant @ Cloud based CRM, Asp.Net MVC 4 web application
• Redesigned the UI following the windows 8 new interfaces and what most Microsoft web sites have currently.
• Refactored the service technology from a WCF Restful API to Web API and OData.
• Improved the web site loading performance by creating reusable CSS, removing global variable, generating unobtrusive JS, reducing duplicated code with the reveling module pattern and using MVVM design pattern with knockout JS.
• Implemented unit test using the Fake Framework and MOQ.
CMS Tooling, Single Page application
• Defined a post build command to compile all the templates to one JS file in order to store it in the cache manifest, improving loading tiles of any JS file.
• Implemented the revealing module and set the guidelines to create MVVM using Knockout JS.
• Daily activities included code reviews, unit testing and scrum meeting.
Data migration tool, Service and Console application
• Aided in maintaining an application that migrates legacy websites to a new format via C# and a WCF RESTful API.
• Developed a search algorithm improving the migration time and performance.
Publishing software, Windows Client application
• Implemented new modules to the system, which enabled teams within Microsoft to publish updates or new software to the public, via WPF, WCF, EF and SQL Server.
• Improved the code architecture in the legacy code using the MVVM, allowing testability and maintainability.
• Developed and modified store procedures, jobs and functions in SQL.
• Development based on Agile Scrum Model From April 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Senior Software Engineer @ • Improved the web site performance and the user experience; migrating the UI from Silverlight to ASP.NET MVC 3.
• Created UI prototypes using SketchFlow.
• Lead the UI/UX Team, generated documents to follow best practices to avoid code duplication and keep coding standards.
• Development based on Agile Scrum Model. From January 2011 to February 2012 (1 year 2 months) Guadalajara Area, MexicoDeveloper Engineer @ • Developed two new projects, targeting access control for fitness clubs and parking lots with C# and third UI frameworks.
• Implemented software to communicate the application with proximity cards and biometrics readers.
• Designed UI with touch screen capabilities.
• Evaluated business requirements and conducted user research. From August 2008 to December 2009 (1 year 5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension