Corporate Intern - Product Development @ Republic Services
Manager - Ecommerce @ Fortuna Retail Pvt Ltd
Business Manager @ Fierce Hound Media & Consulting Pvt Ltd
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering @
East Point College Of Engineering And Technology
Gallup strength test has found Abishek to be highly motivated by his curiosity, passion and goals. Abishek is very analytical and challenges the ideas and theories to make sound proof. With strategic thinking, he can enable others to sort through clutter and find best solutions. Abishek also posses ability that enable others to succeed. He has transformational
Gallup strength test has found Abishek to be highly motivated by his curiosity, passion and goals. Abishek is very analytical and challenges the ideas and theories to make sound proof. With strategic thinking, he can enable others to sort through clutter and find best solutions. Abishek also posses ability that enable others to succeed. He has transformational leadership style
Abishek has experience in various sectors, including Manufacturing, Telecom, Event & Exhibitions, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce and waste management, and in various positions, including Planning, Business Development, Sales, Strategy and Product Development.
Abishek posses global mind set and have shown results in the handling cross-cultural team.
- Product Development
- Global Strategy formulation
- Leadership & Organizational Structuring
- Go to Market strategies
- Marketing Strategy & Sales Promotion
- Analytical decision Making
- Data and Market Analyst
- Leading change and transformation
Corporate Intern - Product Development @ Competitive Comparison:
• Conducted competitive analysis for top 17 competitors, outlined obstacles and assessed opportunity for new product - worth millions of dollars
Electronics residential buyback program:
• Developed and designed a new product in collaboration with current alliance partner, leading to introduction of revenue generation stream to the tune of $2 million annually
• Formulated pilot market advertising plan, revenue, strategy and business model; enabled management to launch the product in 2016
Recruit and retain millennials in Republic services
• Researched and defined Generation “X”, in terms of their behavior in the corporate and professional work environment
• Consulted HR team to create Leadership development program, to retain talented millennial. From June 2015 to August 2015 (3 months) Phoenix, Arizona AreaManager - Ecommerce @ • Analyzed and reorganized the marketing tool for effective identification and prioritization of leads, leading to 17% increased qualified leads
• Analyzed consumer expenditure patterns and negotiated with top payment gateways such as PayPal to reduce customer’s costs on each transaction on Fortuna’s website by 1.7%.
• Collaborated with logistic partners such as FedEx and UPS to amplify the market penetration of products across domestic and international markets, resulting in 2% increased sales revenue.
• Spearheaded and transformed the existing organizational structure, leading to increased operational efficiency. From February 2014 to July 2014 (6 months) Gurgaon, IndiaBusiness Manager @ • Formulated and managed product development from concept to launch, leading to new revenue sources.
• Led a cross-functional team of website designers, developers and content creators to deliver high value projects to high-end customers, leading to increase in sales revenue by 52%.
• Launched, monitored and optimized marketing campaigns by analyzing customer behavior through Google analytics tool and website visits, leading to increased qualified leads by 20%
• Initiated and forged strategic partnership with Echovme - a leading digital marketing firm, to increase market footprint. From November 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 3 months) Gurgaon, IndiaBusiness Manager @ • Led a team of two and generated revenue, by improving internal customer handling processes and customer management, to the extent of $0.4 million from existing key customer. From March 2012 to June 2012 (4 months) Gurgaon, IndiaAsst. Manager - Corporate Sales @ • Established 22 new client relationships resulting in $41000 in sales revenue.
• Increased billing from assigned clients account resulting in additional revenue $17000 From March 2011 to October 2011 (8 months) Gurgaon, IndiaSr. Executive - Business Development @ • Led and conducted the pricing strategy on vendor services which won a BSNL telecom project bid worth $12 bn.
• Authored and presented key findings to VP and senior management to help determine strategic investment opportunities within renewable energy sector.
• Increased department-wide operational efficiency by compiling pan-India data on manpower deployed, equipment used and logistic provided across all projects.
• Increased yearly revenue, through 3 major account and customer relationship management, by $500,000 From June 2008 to February 2011 (2 years 9 months) Gurgaon, IndiaPlanning Engineer @ • Decreased operational expenses by designing and implementing inventory methodology and by planning production schedules
• Reduced elimination rate, by analyzing and changing the manufacturing process, for a core product by .09%. From August 2007 to May 2008 (10 months)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Global Management @ Thunderbird School of Global Management From 2014 to 2016 Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering @ East Point College Of Engineering And Technology From 2003 to 2007 High secondary School, General Science @ Jamshedpur Public School From 2001 to 2003 Abishek ,MBA,MSITM,6σ is skilled in: Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Business Strategy, Strategy, Market Research, New Business Development, Leadership, Management, Key Account Management, Marketing Communications, Start-ups, Strategic Planning, Team Leadership, Digital Marketing, Business Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension