Regional Fleet & CPO Manager - Middle East @ General Motors
Sales Business Manager - Emerging Markets @ General Motors Overseas Distribution Corp.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing & Finance @
American University of Sharjah
Dynamic professional with more than 8 years of experience in multi-national organizations in the automotive and media industries with a strong and proven record of improving performance and structure through key roles assumed throughout my career. Planning & executing innovative strategies while assembling a strong team and utilizing organizational resources to capitalize on market opportunities. Drive strong
Dynamic professional with more than 8 years of experience in multi-national organizations in the automotive and media industries with a strong and proven record of improving performance and structure through key roles assumed throughout my career. Planning & executing innovative strategies while assembling a strong team and utilizing organizational resources to capitalize on market opportunities. Drive strong business results by building solid relationships with clients and leveraging functional synergies.
Regional Sales & Marketing Manager - Chevrolet @ Develop Chevrolet's regional sales and marketing strategy, and lead the implementation of industry leading customer experience measures and initiatives. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Regional Fleet & CPO Manager - Middle East @ • Setting organizational strategy and go-to market plans for fleet and Certified Pre-Owned operations across 9 different markets, and 17 dealer partners in the Middle East Region.
• Directly responsible for fleet & CPO revenue, cost, & overall P&L objectives.
• Optimizing fleet & CPO sales allowances & promotional budgets to optimize opportunities.
• Achieved annual fleet sales growth of over 12% in 2012 & 5% in 2013.
• Achieved annual CPO sales growth of 21% in 2013.
• Initiated SME growth project to lead OEM growth within the fastest growing fleet segment.
• Coordinated cross-functional fleet initiatives with marketing, quality, service, and planning team.
• Initiated fleet trade-in programs across major markets leading to an improvement of 10% in fleet sales retention in 2013. From August 2012 to August 2015 (3 years 1 month) Sales Business Manager - Emerging Markets @ • Actively leading GMMEO’s business strategy in assigned markets including Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, & Levant to achieve assigned volume targets, business KPIs, showroom controls, and retail activities.
• Coordinating functional initiatives rolled out by GMMEO’s marketing, service, and quality departments to ensure proper implementation.
• Translating vehicle launch plans into impactful activities on ground in challenging markets such as Iraq, Yemen, & Syria.
• Executing GMMEO’s wholesale growth plan in Iraq, which represents the second highest volume market for GMMEO, achieving sales growth of over 60% in 2012.
• Activating customer management plans including CRM and lead management to differentiate GMMEO’s retail standards from competition.
• Leading Yemen growth plan including increasing sales volume by 200% in year 1, and achieving 54% growth in 2012. From November 2011 to July 2012 (9 months) Fleet Sales Manager @ • Orchestrated and managed dealer annual business plan objectives including fleet sales, production volumes, and customer satisfaction KPIs.
• Successfully over-achieved CY2010 annual excellence objectives within assigned financial budget.
• Effectively implemented dealer GAP analysis and recommended structural changes in respective dealer partners’ fleet departments to more efficiently achieve higher throughputs.
• Maintain and grow key fleet accounts in the commercial, corporate, and government sectors, eventually achieving a sales growth of 17% in 2010 & 12% in 2011.
• Successfully lead two of my assigned dealers to achieve first and third place in GMMEO’s fleet sales challenge in 2010 & 2011. From May 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 6 months) Operations Analysis Manager @ • Direct and manage all the analytical activities of MEO’s financials including P&L statement, cost management, cash-flow statements, and accounting.
• Monitor the monthly financial performance of MEO’s product line portfolio within all countries and across all segments.
• Report and explain monthly financial performance to MEO’s Vice President and Regional CFO, while recommending alternative ways to improve efficiency and drive performance.
• Manage and organize all financial reporting requirements to regional head-quarters & global head-quarters.
• Daily interaction with sales, marketing, and after sales departments to assess the obligations and benefits created though new programs and initiatives.
• Supervising monthly closing and supporting direct reports with clear financial guidelines and responsibilities.
• Lead MEO’s business plan process with emphasis on overall team participation.
• Developing a team of four specialized analysts in four distinct areas of Finance.
• Improve MEO’s overall analytical skills through continuous improvement, process streamlining, and efficient resource management. From January 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 6 months)
BA, Marketing & Finance @ American University of Sharjah From 2000 to 2004 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing & Finance @ American University of Sharjah From 2000 to 2004 Abdallah Madhoun is skilled in: Team Management, Leadership, Action Oriented, Success Driven, Creative Problem Solving, Learning Quickly, Highly motivated self-starter, High Level Of Accuracy, People-oriented, Written & Oral Presentation Skills, Go-to-market Strategy, Pricing Strategy, Strategic Sales Initiatives
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension