Apple Payments Strategy & Partnerships Lead, APAC @ Apple
Associate Director, Strategy & Partnerships, Mobile Payments @ Singtel
Forward-thinking idea generator and chief in charge over 10 years of experience in technology & mobile payments sector. Regional working experience in Singapore, India, Australia, Thailand, Philippines & Indonesia, exposure working with telecom operators from US, Canada, Europe, Asia and partners worldwide. Strong negotiator with successful track record of closing several strategic partnerships. Architected game-changing partnerships, product
Forward-thinking idea generator and chief in charge over 10 years of experience in technology & mobile payments sector. Regional working experience in Singapore, India, Australia, Thailand, Philippines & Indonesia, exposure working with telecom operators from US, Canada, Europe, Asia and partners worldwide. Strong negotiator with successful track record of closing several strategic partnerships. Architected game-changing partnerships, product and solution that enabled market acquisition and revenue generation.
Associate Director, Strategy & Partnerships, Mobile Payments @ • Business development for online and offline(POS) mobile payments for innovative mobile financial service “DASH”, which is the first of its kind initiative in the mobile payments and banking space in Singapore.
• Redefined the business with 25 ground breaking partnerships with App Stores providers & payment aggregator’s. Set new market standard with 1st in SEA partnership with Google & Samsung and 1st in Singapore partnership with Blackberry & Microsoft for operator billing for the respective app store.
• Over exceeded revenue targets by persuasive partnership strategies & closure of key strategic deals.
• First in SEA to launch operator billing for physical goods. A model that has been established by mobile operators in only 4 other countries in the world.
• Assumed business strategy role for innovative mobile financial service “DASH” , which is the first of its kind initiative in the mobile payments space. Contributed in the annual strategic planning of the service and created strategic proposal for the top management review.
• Championed commercial closure & technical launch of Google Play carrier billing for SingTel, Optus, AIS & Globe. Created SingTel groups first integrated technology hub “Open Platform” through this initiative. From June 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Product Manager @ • Set new market standards for messaging solutions by the breakthrough launch of Enterprise Messaging, a suite of messaging applications for enterprise customers. Propelled significant revenue contribution by leveraging aggressive sales & marketing activities resulting in overachieving revenue targets by 400%. Championed sales leads, RFP’s and tender for Enterprise messaging with 50% sales conversion including Marina Bay Sands, Grand Hyatt, Toppan Form, UOB, ICICI Bank, CIMB, SBI, MINDEF, Fujitsu, SAP, DBS
• Seized strategic partnership deals with Google, Nokia, Microsoft and other partners like Paypal & Facebook for Direct carrier billing and m-Commerce
• Key representative and executer for IDA initiated CFC project like Location Aggregration Platform & Smart City.
• Pioneer in the roll out of various digital initiatives like Machine to machine platform, My Locator, Push Stock, Bounce VOIP, live stocks, chat, weather, facebook, flicker, SMS mobile applications and various other innovative services. From July 2008 to June 2013 (5 years) SingaporeProduct Manager @ • Delivered high performing Instant messaging mobile applications to various Telecom operator and device manufacturers worldwide like Sprint, Telia Sonera(6 Countries), AT&T, T-Mobile, HTC, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Fido and Rogers
• Efficiently project managed assigned project and succeeded to deliver projects within the committed timeline.
• Successfully certified messaging application from multiple instant messaging communities like Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ and AIM and mobile platforms and mobile platforms like Java, Symbian, BREW, Palm, UI Q and Windows Mobile. From June 2007 to July 2008 (1 year 2 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaBusiness Manager @ • Succeeded in overcoming revenue target by 119% for the financial year 2005-2006.
• Turned around mobile gaming with tenfold increase in mobile gaming revenue.
• Chief personnel to launch innovative services like Chat, Comics, Animation, Gaming Leaderboard which was one of the few market innovation offered across black and white as well as colour phones. From April 2005 to May 2007 (2 years 2 months)
MBA, Marketing @ Pune University From 2003 to 2005 BE, Electronics & Communication @ Bharathiar University From 1999 to 2003 SBOA From 1988 to 1999 Aaron Xavier is skilled in: Mobile Technology, Product Strategy, Mobile, Mobile Internet, Product Management, Negotiation, Business Analysis, Business Planning, Training, Product Launch, Product Design, Business Development, Project Planning, Project Management, Project Delivery
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension