Development Manager / C# Developer @ General Information Services
B.A., Art Studio @
University of South Carolina-Columbia
Resume found at : http://sdrv.ms/1gqApLM
• C# and .Net development
• Management of multiple agile scrum teams.
• Website System Implementation
• Creative UI Design and Development
• Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution
• Client Side Technologies Ajax, jQuery, MVC
• Creative Project Management
• ORM Data Access
Development Manager / C# Developer @ Returned to GIS and engaged in proactive effort to enforce best practices and implementation of test driven development practices. Managed a team of new developers and instructed them in best practices, and new development tools / frameworks. Provided a high level of production / customer support for the Pangea ATS product.
• Interviewed and hired new developers
• Created and encouraged “Test First” development culture and practice
• Led effort in developing tests for legacy code and vastly increased test coverage
• Designed, developed and implemented project framework based on MVC for easy developer creation of Master / Detail UI’s
• Analyzed and refactored repository code to increase Nhibernate performance, and led in implementation of best practices for writing high performance queries
• Directly managed 9 developers, and made coming to work fun, informative, and challenging! From December 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Columbia, South Carolina AreaLead C# Developer / Scrummaster @ Lead a team of 5 developers in the feature design and implementation of the Sparcet employee engagement platform. Lead team in morning scrum meetings and planning sessions. Previewed and assisted in development of feature requests.
• Guided individual developers in design of feature implementation
• Practiced agile development practices by guiding team in morning scrum and planning meetings.
• Used mongo non relation database as application persistence
• Developed OpenAuth login system using Linked In
• Implemented new site-wide page and template design
• Redesigned and refactored key components of system to use web application best practices
• Managed dev, preprod, and production IIS servers using Amazon Web Services From April 2012 to December 2012 (9 months) Charleston, South Carolina AreaDevelopment Manager / C# Developer @ Played a key role in designing and developing the Pangea Hiring Management web application. Led 3 teams of 9 developers in creating solutions to product owner requested features. Assisted in implementation and development of Agile methodologies and best practices. Interviewed and hired knowledgeable developers. Designed and developed dashboard based presentation layer using Microsoft MVC with C#. Created and implemented WCF web services using C# and Nhibernate.
• Managed 9 developers
• Created and implemented standards and coding best practices and enforced compliance through peer based code reviews.
• Created and implemented best practices process for UI development
• Provided critical assistance and leadership in software design architecture for the Pangea web hiring management software.
• Designed and developed dynamic web form creation system which supports 508 compliance and dynamic form processing using MVC.
• Trained personnel in client side implementation for Pangea for national clients such as Mc Donalds, State Auto, South Eastern Freight line, and AIG.
• Developed client side security implementation, encryption, and SSL sign-on between multiple web applications.
• Implemented new architecture using MVC and Nhibernate
• Produced pixel perfect layouts for national non-profits using Netcommunity technology.
• Create methodology for implementing email campaigns, and monitoring ROI success using Google Analytics. From January 2007 to December 2007 (1 year) Web Designer/Developer @ Provided critical creative expertise designing Website models and prototypes for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Coastal Services Center. Created informative Websites to communicate individual project goals and progress to Coastal Services team members. Coordinated with management and project leaders in developing Web content and print projects. Held responsibility for updates to server side Web applications via Java Beans, JSTL, and Java scriptlets. Participated in project design and development stages, laying out story boards and technical diagrams to plan Website appearance and functionality.
• Produced high quality, creative graphic materials to support Website and marketing organizational goals.
• Initiated training opportunities, keeping graphic design team members updated on new technologies and software applications.
•Designed and implemented dynamic document management system for NOAA CSC internal Website.
• Maintained software updates on server applications using Tomcat Server software. From August 2004 to January 2007 (2 years 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension